Get the Answers You Need
Whether you have specific questions about building a more effective B2B sales operation—or just want to know which questions you should be asking—the library of questions in the SellingBrew Playbook makes it easy to find the answers and resources you need.
Here are just a few that subscribers get access to:
- Is speaking about loss avoidance really more powerful than highlighting upside gains?
- Any ideas for teaching our salespeople how to deal with Procurement?
- What are some good next steps to take once we've gleaned some solid insights about our competitive set?
- Should I give my salespeople a specific price, or is a range OK?
- When it comes to calculating customer profitability, how good is “good enough”? How accurate is accurate enough?
- What do I do if my internal team can’t reach agreement on a set of value-drivers and their relative importance?
- We track close-rates by sales rep, but they always brush-off the massive variances as being "mix related". Any suggestions?
- What are some typical things that can hurt lead generation?
- Why shouldn't we just focus our attention on our largest customers?
- Why should we care about what's happening in the lead generation process?
This question is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Are They a Price Buyer or a Poker Player?
In this expert interview with Nelson Hyde of Holden Advisors, you will learn how to tell the difference between true price buyers and buyers who are bluffing.View This Interview
Being Fearless When Selling to Procurement
Even the most seasoned sales professionals can be fearful of procurement. In this recorded and transcribed interview with author Chris Provines, we take an inside look at the goals and tactics of today's purchasing people.View This Interview
Exploring Four Different Types of Buyers
This interview with Nelson Hyde teaches you about four types of buyers --- how to identify them and how to deal with them.View This Interview
Three Buyers That Don't Buy On Price
If you lower your price, will you have a better chance of winning? Learn how to identify the buyers where additional discounts don't matter...and those that are secretly willing to pay more.View This Diagnostic
Assessing Your Sales Operation
How do you know how your sales capabilities really stack up? How can you tell? In this on-demand webinar, learn how to leverage "3 P" assessments to figure out where you're at and where you need to improve.View This Webinar
How to Improve Your Close Rates
Trial and error with something as important as your close rates is risky. How do you know which strategies and tactics you should use to improve? In this on-demand training webinar, learn effective strategies and tactics for improving your sales team's ability to win---at scale and with less risk.View This Webinar
Keeping Your Customers After You've Acquired Them
In this informative interview, Rick Reynolds of AskForensics discusses the primary reasons customers defect, how to identify vulnerable or damaged accounts, and the steps you can take to turn things around.View This Interview
The One-Two Punch for Stickier Accounts
In this Expert Interview, Rick Reynolds, the CEO of AskForensics, discusses a straightforward, research-based program for improving customer retention and account health.View This Interview
How to Maximize Cross-Selling and Up-Selling
Effective cross-selling and up-selling requires operational solutions that only Sales Ops can deliver. In this on-demand webinar, learn how some innovative groups are making happen---efficiently, effectively, and very profitablyView This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this question as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Closing Costly Revenue Leaks
Identifying and Addressing the Top Sources of Revenue Erosion in Uncertain Times