Exploring the Sales Ops Center of Excellence
Learn About the Most Important Decisions and Steps When Creating a Real Center of Excellence Around Sales Operations
It's great to see that more and more Sales Ops functions are embracing the Center of Excellence concept and model. But in our research, we've learned there are two distinctly different types of Sales Ops Center of Excellence. In this recorded training session, you will learn about:
- The basic Center of Excellence concept and model --- what it really is, how it's structured, and how it's supposed to work.
- The two types of Sales Ops Center of Excellence we found --- what makes them different and why it matters.
- A straightforward, seven-step process for creating and developing your own Sales Ops Center of Excellence.
- The most-important decision you need to make around the primary mission of your Sales Ops Center of Excellence.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Delivering Data to Decision-Makers
Providing sales data to executives and other decision-makers is a core responsibility for most Sales Ops teams. In this session, learn what leading teams are doing to make their efforts in this area far more effective.View This Webinar
Closing the Gap on Growing Existing Customers
Our research into leading sales operations shows that for most B2B companies, selling more to their current customers is a top priority. However, this research also exposes a mission-critical capability that most B2B sales operations are admittedly lacking.View This Research
Building a Better Bid Desk
Large bids and quotes can have huge impacts on everything from revenue and profit to capacity utilization and strategic positioning. In this on-demand training session, learn strategies and tactics for improving the effectiveness of your bid desk.View This Webinar
Overcoming the New Realities in B2B Sales
Since the advent of the Internet, the B2B buying process has been changing dramatically. In this expert interview, Tom Searcy, the author of "Life After the Death of Sales," discusses how B2B sales leaders can deal with today's realities and prepare their organizations for tomorrow.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Top Lessons Learned by Sales Ops Leaders
Skip the Trial and Error by Learning from Those Who've Gone Before