Exploring the Sales Ops Center of Excellence
Learn About the Most Important Decisions and Steps When Creating a Real Center of Excellence Around Sales Operations
It's great to see that more and more Sales Ops functions are embracing the Center of Excellence concept and model. But in our research, we've learned there are two distinctly different types of Sales Ops Center of Excellence. In this recorded training session, you will learn about:
- The basic Center of Excellence concept and model --- what it really is, how it's structured, and how it's supposed to work.
- The two types of Sales Ops Center of Excellence we found --- what makes them different and why it matters.
- A straightforward, seven-step process for creating and developing your own Sales Ops Center of Excellence.
- The most-important decision you need to make around the primary mission of your Sales Ops Center of Excellence.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How to Gear Up for Growth
In this informative interview, sales effectiveness expert Michael Perla discusses a number of crucial strategic considerations that are often overlooked by sales operations in their tactical pursuit of growth.View This Interview
Lowering the Cost of Customer Churn in B2B
It's not uncommon for 30-50% of a company's customer base to be in some stage of defection. We spoke with Javier Aldrete and learned the new approaches companies are using to recover the revenue they're losing to customer defection and churn.View This Interview
Maximizing the Effectiveness of Sales Training
Research shows that most sales training programs just don't "stick" over the long term. In this on-demand training session, we explore proven strategies and critical steps for developing effective sales training programs that have "stickiness" built-in from the very beginning.View This Webinar
Negotiating Profitable Deals
Everything comes to a head when your sales team negotiates a deal. You want to win, but you don't want to leave money on the table. So, how do you help your sales team to become better negotiators, so they win the deals they should, at the right price?View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Reducing Friction Between Sales & Marketing
Realistic Strategies, Tactics, & Tips for Driving More Productive Alignment
Sales Services or Technology?
Check out the SellingBrew directory and learn more about providers like these:
And more! Visit the directory and get the help and solutions you need.