Exploring the Sales Ops Center of Excellence
Learn About the Most Important Decisions and Steps When Creating a Real Center of Excellence Around Sales Operations
It's great to see that more and more Sales Ops functions are embracing the Center of Excellence concept and model. But in our research, we've learned there are two distinctly different types of Sales Ops Center of Excellence. In this recorded training session, you will learn about:
- The basic Center of Excellence concept and model --- what it really is, how it's structured, and how it's supposed to work.
- The two types of Sales Ops Center of Excellence we found --- what makes them different and why it matters.
- A straightforward, seven-step process for creating and developing your own Sales Ops Center of Excellence.
- The most-important decision you need to make around the primary mission of your Sales Ops Center of Excellence.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Step-by-Step Competitive Analysis for Strategic Selling
How to use competitive analysis to identify actionable opportunities to gain strategic advantage, expose competitive gaps, provide differentiation beyond price, and reduce competitive pressures.View This Tutorial
Beyond the Hype of Marketing Automation Tools
Marketing automation tools can be very powerful and beneficial. But are these toolsets really the answer to all of our lead generation woes? In this interview with Dan McDade, the author of The Truth About Leads, we cut through the hype surrounding marketing automation tools and discuss their proper role in lead generation.View This Interview
17 Insights That Improve Close-Rates & Margins
The more your team knows about how your prospects perceive the marketplace, the better the chances are for success. This guide provides the key prospect insights that can improve close-rates, margins, and long-term customer values.View This Guide
Essential Sales Ops Roles
While there's only one Sales Ops title on the business card, there are actually many different "jobs within the job." And it isn't easy to do the right jobs, at the right times, and in the right ways.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Sales Ops Pilot Programs
Leveraging Pilot Programs and In-Market Trials to Accelerate Progress