Exploring the Sales Ops Center of Excellence
Learn About the Most Important Decisions and Steps When Creating a Real Center of Excellence Around Sales Operations
It's great to see that more and more Sales Ops functions are embracing the Center of Excellence concept and model. But in our research, we've learned there are two distinctly different types of Sales Ops Center of Excellence. In this recorded training session, you will learn about:
- The basic Center of Excellence concept and model --- what it really is, how it's structured, and how it's supposed to work.
- The two types of Sales Ops Center of Excellence we found --- what makes them different and why it matters.
- A straightforward, seven-step process for creating and developing your own Sales Ops Center of Excellence.
- The most-important decision you need to make around the primary mission of your Sales Ops Center of Excellence.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Trade Secrets of Effective Lead Generation
There are common pitfalls many companies run into with their lead generation programs. This interview with Dan McDade, the author of The Truth About Leads, exposes why B2B lead generation is broken and what you can do to fix it.View This Interview
Avoiding Costly Mistakes in B2B Lead Generation
Finding ways to improve lead quality and quantity can be a target that's constantly moving. This recorded training session exposes our latest research, highlights common lead generation challenges and what some B2B companies are doing to overcome them.View This Webinar
Lowering the Cost of Customer Churn in B2B
It's not uncommon for 30-50% of a company's customer base to be in some stage of defection. We spoke with Javier Aldrete and learned the new approaches companies are using to recover the revenue they're losing to customer defection and churn.View This Interview
Are They a Price Buyer or a Poker Player?
In this expert interview with Nelson Hyde of Holden Advisors, you will learn how to tell the difference between true price buyers and buyers who are bluffing.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Selling Your Sales Ops Initiatives
How to Secure Internal Support for Investing More in Your Sales Operations
Save Over 20% With Exclusive Discount
Sales Services or Technology?
Check out the SellingBrew directory and learn more about providers like these:
And more! Visit the directory and get the help and solutions you need.