Fostering Productive Collaboration
Driving Organizational Cooperation and Alignment to Boost Sales Performance
While there tends to be a lot of focus on individual reps, overall sales performance is actually a team effort. After all, there are usually many different people and groups involved. Some are major players, while others have relatively minor roles. The actions of some will have very direct impacts on sales performance, while the influence of others can be a bit more subtle. As such, making sure everyone is headed in the right direction...and doing the right things...can be a significant challenge. In this subscriber-only webinar, you will learn:
- The critical differences between the three high-level approaches being taken by other sales operations teams.
- Prioritizing your top performance issues and focusing on the people and groups who can best address them.
- Influencing disconnected groups and departments to modify their processes and practices to improve results.
- The eight key ingredients in the most effective approaches to cross-functional collaboration and alignment.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Fixing the Causes of Rogue Salespeople
It's all too easy to observe rampant discounting in the field and conclude that "rogue" salespeople are the source of the problem. In this interview with Paul Hunt, he exposes the real problems behind rampant discounting in the field.View This Interview
The Fundamentals of Effective Sales Analysis
In this on-demand training webinar, we share the fundamental concepts and principles behind effective sales analysis, expose the critical building blocks that need to be in-place, and walk through a basic analysis example to pull everything together.View This Webinar
How Customers Evaluate a Price
We'd like to think that customers are always rational when they consider the price on a deal...but they aren't. In this guide, Mark Dresdner exposes eight factors that play an important role when a potential customer evaluates a price.View This Guide
Finding Margin Leaks in Your Sales Processes
Of course, every sale is the result of a process. And with any process, the quality of the final product is influenced by the raw materials. This diagnostic helps improve revenues and margins by identifying the root-causes of erosion in your sales processes.View This Diagnostic
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
More Effective Onboarding
Leading Edge Practices for Accelerating the Productivity of New Salespeople
Sales Services or Technology?
Check out the SellingBrew directory and learn more about providers like these:
And more! Visit the directory and get the help and solutions you need.