The Fundamentals of Effective Sales Analysis
Understanding the Essential Elements and Foundational Principles to Ensure Meaningful Results
Effective sales analysis has the potential to reveal opportunities for more revenue and margin. But despite the tremendous upsides, sales analysis can’t live up to its potential if the right foundation isn't in place. In this on-demand training webinar, you'll learn about:
- The critical differences between sales performance reporting and actual sales analysis.
- The key analytical concepts and fundamental principles you must understand and embrace.
- The foundational building blocks that need to be in-place to ensure accuracy and credibility.
- How these concepts and principles come together in practice, through a sample sales analysis.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How to Stop Losing Sales to "No Decision"
For many companies, the biggest competitor they have to contend with is "no decision." In this tutorial, learn strategies and tactics for addressing the real root-causes behind prospect inaction.View This Tutorial
The Anatomy of a Successful B2B Sales Analyst
What key competencies are most important for a sales analyst to have? This guide covers SellingBrew's research into the 21 most important attributes, skills, and capabilities for sales analysts to develop or possess.View This Research
Step-by-Step Marketing Research for Strategic Selling
In this step-by-step tutorial, learn how to conduct marketing research---the only reliable way to gain the meaningful and actionable insights you need for effective strategic selling.View This Tutorial
The Marketing Research Analysis Guide
The Marketing Research Analysis Guide will help you interrogate your marketing research findings to gain strategic insights and identify opportunities for truly meaningful action.View This Tool
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges