The Fundamentals of Sales Segmentation
Demystifying an Essential Ingredient for More Insightful and Actionable Sales Analysis
A solid understanding of segmentation is critical for anyone seeking to leverage data to improve the performance of their sales operation. With the proper segmentation models, you can identify hidden opportunities, highlight valuable improvements, and infuse key insights into your sales processes. That said, this crucial and foundational concept is often misunderstood and poorly applied. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- What segmentation is ultimately designed to do and why it provides such a powerful analytical foundation.
- The key concepts and principles to keep in mind as you build new segmentation models or improve existing ones.
- The different types of segmentation models you might need to employ to drive results in your sales operation.
- Tips and suggestions for garnering organizational support and operationalizing the results of your efforts.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Selling Your Sales Ops Initiatives
With a positive economic outlook, companies today are much more willing to invest in their capabilities and infrastructure. How should you craft, package, and pitch your initiative to get the go-ahead from management?View This Webinar
The Pitfalls of Sales and Marketing Alignment
Sales and marketing alignment can sometimes do more harm than good. These real-world case studies expose the costly downsides of alignment and reveal the mindset that's often more effective to adopt.View This Case Study
Creating More Powerful Sales Proposals
Delivering a proposal is often the final "yes/no" step that every other sales and marketing activity is leading up to. We spoke with Reuben Swartz about how to create sales proposals that win more business at higher margins.View This Interview
Structuring Effective Sales Ops Functions
This research brief answers three popular questions about Sales Ops structures, including: Should Sales Ops be distributed or centralized? Where should Sales Ops report to, or up through? How should a Sales Ops function be structured?View This Research
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Boosting the Sales Ops Team's Influence
How to Get Others in Your Company to Embrace Your Plans and Perspectives
July 17, 2020 - 2pm Eastern
August 13, 2020 - 2pm Eastern
Sales Services or Technology?
Check out the SellingBrew directory and learn more about providers like these:
And more! Visit the directory and get the help and solutions you need.