The Fundamentals of Sales Segmentation
Demystifying an Essential Ingredient for More Insightful and Actionable Sales Analysis
A solid understanding of segmentation is critical for anyone seeking to leverage data to improve the performance of their sales operation. With the proper segmentation models, you can identify hidden opportunities, highlight valuable improvements, and infuse key insights into your sales processes. That said, this crucial and foundational concept is often misunderstood and poorly applied. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- What segmentation is ultimately designed to do and why it provides such a powerful analytical foundation.
- The key concepts and principles to keep in mind as you build new segmentation models or improve existing ones.
- The different types of segmentation models you might need to employ to drive results in your sales operation.
- Tips and suggestions for garnering organizational support and operationalizing the results of your efforts.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How to Fight a Price War
In this on-demand webinar, learn strategies and tactics for preventing a price war, handling "dumb" competitors, de-escalating and avoiding provocative situations, and winning without actually fighting.View This Webinar
Delivering Answers to the Point of Sale
Our latest research has shown that more data and tools for the field won't improve results. This tutorial reveals a more effective approach for getting salespeople to use data and analytics to make better decisions.View This Tutorial
Attracting and Capturing Better Leads
Isn't it frustrating when sales gets the blame for poor performance when the quality of leads is the real problem. In this on-demand webinar, learn about a number of strategies and tactics for maximizing the quantity, quality, and value of your sales leads.View This Webinar
17 Insights That Improve Close-Rates & Margins
The more your team knows about how your prospects perceive the marketplace, the better the chances are for success. This guide provides the key prospect insights that can improve close-rates, margins, and long-term customer values.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Sales Process Improvement
Strategies and Tactics for Boosting Sales Process Efficiency and Effectiveness