Working With “Bad” Sales Data
How to Make Meaningful Progress with Inaccurate and Incomplete Datasets
When working to become a more data-driven sales operation, data quality is an obvious concern. After all, the saying "garbage in, garbage out" is more than just a clever turn of a phrase; it's actually pretty accurate. But in most commercial operations, there are so many moving parts that getting to a place where we're always working with a perfectly accurate and complete dataset just isn't very realistic. So we've got to figure out how to do the best we can with the data we've got...while minimizing risk and avoiding mistakes. In this subscriber-only webinar, you will learn about:
- Working with others to institutionalize better data-handling processes and procedures in your organization.
- Getting beyond conventional wisdom to embrace more productive and realistic perspectives on data accuracy.
- The ins and outs of setting up a dedicated and relatively "clean" data repository for sales analysis.
- A variety of strategies and tactics for data cleansing, transformation, setting proper expectations, and so on.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Preventing Bad Deals Before They Happen
After-the-fact corrective actions will do little to prevent the bad deals from happening again. Stop treating the symptoms. This diagnostic shows how to identify and correct the underlying root-causes of problems and issues.View This Diagnostic
Developing Sales Ops Leaders
How do we develop the next generation of sales ops leaders? How do we equip our team members to take on more responsibility? And how do we do it all as a matter of course rather than as an afterthought?View This Webinar
Seven Steps to Identify and Capture Your Value
With dozens of different methodologies, it's easy to get sidetracked by all of the complexity of value-based selling and pricing. But it's the fundamentals that matter. This video guide gives you what you need to know in seven simple steps.View This Guide
Beyond the Hype of Marketing Automation Tools
Marketing automation tools can be very powerful and beneficial. But are these toolsets really the answer to all of our lead generation woes? In this interview with Dan McDade, the author of The Truth About Leads, we cut through the hype surrounding marketing automation tools and discuss their proper role in lead generation.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Building Sales Ops' Credibility with Sales
Getting the Sales Team To Take Your Ideas and Suggestions More Seriously