Working With “Bad” Sales Data
How to Make Meaningful Progress with Inaccurate and Incomplete Datasets
When working to become a more data-driven sales operation, data quality is an obvious concern. After all, the saying "garbage in, garbage out" is more than just a clever turn of a phrase; it's actually pretty accurate. But in most commercial operations, there are so many moving parts that getting to a place where we're always working with a perfectly accurate and complete dataset just isn't very realistic. So we've got to figure out how to do the best we can with the data we've got...while minimizing risk and avoiding mistakes. In this subscriber-only webinar, you will learn about:
- Working with others to institutionalize better data-handling processes and procedures in your organization.
- Getting beyond conventional wisdom to embrace more productive and realistic perspectives on data accuracy.
- The ins and outs of setting up a dedicated and relatively "clean" data repository for sales analysis.
- A variety of strategies and tactics for data cleansing, transformation, setting proper expectations, and so on.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
The Marketing Research Analysis Guide
The Marketing Research Analysis Guide will help you interrogate your marketing research findings to gain strategic insights and identify opportunities for truly meaningful action.View This Tool
Diagnosing Sales Problems
Failing to identify the true root causes of sales performance problems often leads to a frustrating game of Whack-A-Mole. In this on-demand training webinar, learn how to identify and correct the real root causes behind sales performance issues.View This Webinar
Closing the Skills Gap in Sales Negotiations
In this Expert Interview, Jason Levinson discusses the latest methods and innovations in negotiation training for salespeople. Closing the negotiation skills gap is not a hard as you might think!View This Interview
Building a Better Bid Desk
Large bids and quotes can have huge impacts on everything from revenue and profit to capacity utilization and strategic positioning. In this on-demand training session, learn strategies and tactics for improving the effectiveness of your bid desk.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
The Pros & Cons of Top Sales Methods
Understand Which Sales Methodologies Can Boost Growth (or Hinder Progress)