Managing Multichannel Pricing
Strategies and Tactics for Profitable Pricing Alignment Across Multiple Sales Channels
While multichannel pricing tends to get a lot of attention in consumer retail spaces, the challenges are certainly present in B2B environments as well. In addition to balancing direct or ecommerce sales with indirect channel sales, you also have to think about the various levels of the supply chain they might be engaging with---first and second tier distribution, specialty or regional distributors, value-added resellers, brokers, integrators, and so on. With so many channels in the mix, the potential for conflict and margin erosion is significant and you need to take a thoughtful approach. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Strategies, tactics, and tips for minimizing the potential for channel conflict and dealing with it when it does occur.
- Considerations for ensuring and policing pricing compliance through approaches such as minimum advertised pricing (MAP).
- How to leverage techniques like market mapping and market research to make more deliberate and strategic channel choices.
- Making accurate cost-to-serve and profitability comparisons and managing off-invoice expenses and concessions.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Isolating the Impacts of Price, Volume, Cost and Mix
Using this straightforward tool, you can finally put an end to the second guessing and skepticism by isolating and quantifying the contributions of price, volume, cost and mix to period-over-period revenue and margin differences.View This Tool
The Multiple Dimensions of Value Chart
Use this chart of potential value-drivers along multiple dimensions to aid your initial brainstorming around how your offerings deliver value to your customers.View This Tool
Avoiding Mistakes in Customer Profitability
For most B2B companies, it's important to maximize the value of every customer you get. But customer profitability management is full of land mines that need to be avoided.View This Guide
"Better" Practices for Sales Operations
That lofty place of "best practice" can sometimes seem very far away. Fortunately, amazing results can be generated by just getting "better." In this webinar, learn how to adapt best practices in less than ideal situations.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Sales Process Improvement
Strategies and Tactics for Boosting Sales Process Efficiency and Effectiveness