Managing Multichannel Pricing
Strategies and Tactics for Profitable Pricing Alignment Across Multiple Sales Channels
While multichannel pricing tends to get a lot of attention in consumer retail spaces, the challenges are certainly present in B2B environments as well. In addition to balancing direct or ecommerce sales with indirect channel sales, you also have to think about the various levels of the supply chain they might be engaging with---first and second tier distribution, specialty or regional distributors, value-added resellers, brokers, integrators, and so on. With so many channels in the mix, the potential for conflict and margin erosion is significant and you need to take a thoughtful approach. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Strategies, tactics, and tips for minimizing the potential for channel conflict and dealing with it when it does occur.
- Considerations for ensuring and policing pricing compliance through approaches such as minimum advertised pricing (MAP).
- How to leverage techniques like market mapping and market research to make more deliberate and strategic channel choices.
- Making accurate cost-to-serve and profitability comparisons and managing off-invoice expenses and concessions.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
The Big Deal About "Modern" Sales Playbooks
A lot of sales operations have been trying to determine whether playbooks are something they should be leveraging. And if so, how should they be going about it? In this expert interview, Christopher Faust helps cut through the confusion and provides guidance on topic.View This Interview
Developing Effective Sales Dashboards
How do you develop performance-enhancing dashboards that salespeople will actually want to use long after the novelty has worn off? In this on-demand webinar, learn 15 strategies, tactics, and tips others have found effective.View This Webinar
How to Gear Up for Growth
In this informative interview, sales effectiveness expert Michael Perla discusses a number of crucial strategic considerations that are often overlooked by sales operations in their tactical pursuit of growth.View This Interview
The Sales Ops Guide to Enabling Sales Managers
Sales managers are critical points of leverage and enablement. In this on-demand webinar, learn a variety of strategies and tactics that others have used to influence sales managers and drive performance improvements at-scale.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Building Sales Ops' Credibility with Sales
Getting the Sales Team To Take Your Ideas and Suggestions More Seriously