Exposing the Secrets of Sales Negotiation
How to Neutralize the Tactics and Tricks That Are Decimating Your Margins
Our research shows that very few salespeople have received any sort of formal training specific to negotiation. In sharp contrast, most professional buyers have been trained to use of dozens of highly-effective negotiation strategies, tactics, and outright tricks. How do you protect your margins when your sellers are so outmatched? How do you keep them from falling for every trick in the book? And what does your Sales Ops team need to know to provide another layer of protection? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- How to identify a variety of negotiation strategies, tactics, and tricks being used against your team.
- How to arm your sales and operations teams with simple tools that can help level the playing field.
- How to develop a negotiation training program that suits your budget and appetite for change.
- How to leverage strategic pricing to "rig" the negotiations in your favor before they even start.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Fixing the Causes of Rogue Salespeople
It's all too easy to observe rampant discounting in the field and conclude that "rogue" salespeople are the source of the problem. In this interview with Paul Hunt, he exposes the real problems behind rampant discounting in the field.View This Interview
Answering Three Questions to Enable Change
Driving change in a sales organization can be a struggle and a challenge--and failure is all too common. In this tutorial, learn a more effective approach for championing new solutions in sales environments.View This Tutorial
Negotiating Profitable Deals
Everything comes to a head when your sales team negotiates a deal. You want to win, but you don't want to leave money on the table. So, how do you help your sales team to become better negotiators, so they win the deals they should, at the right price?View This Webinar
Exploring the Principles of Sales Process Excellence
There's a big difference between just "trying to improve" in a general sense and using a fact-based method for driving systemic improvement. In this expert interview, Michael Webb discusses applying the time-tested principles of process improvement to B2B sales.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Inside the New Science of Sales
Demystifying How Leading Sales Operations Are Using Data Science to Boost Performance
Save Over 20% With Exclusive Discount
Sales Services or Technology?
Check out the SellingBrew directory and learn more about providers like these:
And more! Visit the directory and get the help and solutions you need.