17 Powerful Insights That Improve Close Rates & Margins
Understanding Your Buyers to Improve Close-Rates, Margins, and Long-Term Customer Values
Becoming a truly effective sales force all starts with the customer...or more accurately, the prospect. And it stands to reason that the more you know about those prospects and how they perceive the marketplace, the better your chances for success. In this guide, you'll learn:
- How making a concerted effort to utilize this type of information and insight creates competitive advantages.
- Seven key insights into prospects' views on their specific situation and their perceptions of marketplace.
- Six aspects of prospects' perspectives on the competitive landscape and the viable alternatives available.
- Four crucial insights into how prospects' go about gathering the information they need to make decisions.
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
The Competitor Assessment Scorecard
Use this scorecard to assess your competitors relative to each other and yourself on the various elements of the Triangulated Competitive Audit.View This Tool
Answering Three Questions to Enable Change
Driving change in a sales organization can be a struggle and a challenge--and failure is all too common. In this tutorial, learn a more effective approach for championing new solutions in sales environments.View This Tutorial
Avoiding Five Margin-Killing MarCom Mistakes
Your marketing materials are often the first things prospect see. Learn how to identify and avoid five marketing communication mistakes that can damage your value before the sales rep even get a chance.View This Guide
How Marketing Automation Is Changing Sales
In this interview with Debbie Qaqish, we explore why marketing automation is becoming so popular and what the long-term implications are.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges