Ask the Network
Get the Expert Feedback You Need…
When faced with a tough situation or a unique challenge, wouldn’t it be nice to ask a group of experts to weigh in? Without having to wade through a bunch of covert sales pitches and uninformed opinions? And, without having to expose a lot of sensitive details about yourself, your team, and the company you work for?
Through our unique Ask the Network feature, SellingBrew Playbook subscribers can submit their questions or issues to the SellingBrew Network of experts for additional input and feedback.
A Simple and Straightforward Process
After an initial review to ensure the intent is fully understood, the research staff at SellingBrew routes subscriber questions to the appropriate experts. Over the next 3-4 business days (depending on the complexity of the question), the experts’ feedback is gathered, compiled, and delivered back to the inquiring subscriber.
Private, Confidential, and Anonymous
Throughout the entire process, your name and company are not disclosed to our Network unless you choose to do so within your original question. On occasion, we will publish generalized versions of the questions and answers to the Playbook for the benefit of other subscribers. But unless you specify otherwise, your specific questions and responses are always kept strictly confidential and private.
Here are just a few of the questions we’ve helped answer so far:
- “What types of prospect targeting criteria are most common among electrical distributors?”
- “How are others selling a price increase when there isn’t a clear excuse like raw material inflation to leverage?”
- “What are some effective ways to differentiate from our competitors without crossing the line?”
- “How much discretion and leeway are services companies giving their salespeople to negotiate prices and discounts?”
- “How have others been successful at getting more budget allocated for sales tools and training?”
- “What are the most important skills, capabilities, and attributes for a sales analyst to possess or develop?”
- “How much are other B2B companies investing in the sales operations function and team?”
Contribute Your Expertise and Insight
As a Playbook subscriber, you’ll also be able to participate in our ongoing research efforts. In the “Participate” section of the Playbook portal, subscribers can share their knowledge and experiences through simple polls and spot surveys covering a variety of timely sales operations topics.
The only publication of its kind, focused on B2B sales operations.
In-depth online training webinars whose only purpose is to educate.
Ask the Network
Get expert input on sales operations issues, privately and anonymously.
Informative interviews with leading consultants and practitioners.
Step-by-step tutorials to help you get started on the right track.
Get the insight and know-how you need, without fluff and filler.
Learn the good, the bad, and the ugly through real-world case studies.
Research & Tools
Access our research into driving more effective sales operations.
Topics & Focus
Covering the topics that make the most difference to performance.