Moving the “Meaty Middle”
Boosting the Performance of the Reps Who Make Up the Bulk of Your Sales Team
Understandably, the "superstars" in sales---the salespeople who consistently blast through their targets and set a high bar for everyone else---tend to garner a lot of internal attention. For most Sales Ops teams, however, the primary focus should be on improving the performance of the middle-of-the-road salespeople who comprise the majority of the team. By working to move the "meaty middle" in systemic ways, Sales Ops can produce significant performance improvements that are much more consistent and scalable over time. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The five primary benefits of focusing on the 60-70% of the sales team that constitutes the "meaty middle".
- How to measure and monitor the performance of this group of salespeople in credible and actionable ways.
- The real role the sales superstars should play in your efforts to improve and optimize the overall sales machine.
- Ten strategies, tactics, and techniques for making your "typical" salespeople more effective and productive.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Survival Strategies for Raising Prices
In this on-demand training seminar, learn why some B2B companies struggle with price increases while others are able to do it with far less pain and angst. What are leading companies doing differently to execute price increases with far less risk, conflict, and uncertainty?View This Webinar
Why Strategic Accounts Defect to Competitors
Learn what research conducted by AskForensics reveals about the real reasons companies fail to retain strategic accounts and what they can do about it.View This Research
The Competitor Assessment Scorecard
Use this scorecard to assess your competitors relative to each other and yourself on the various elements of the Triangulated Competitive Audit.View This Tool
The Fundamentals of Effective Sales Analysis
In this on-demand training webinar, we share the fundamental concepts and principles behind effective sales analysis, expose the critical building blocks that need to be in-place, and walk through a basic analysis example to pull everything together.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges