Moving the “Meaty Middle”
Boosting the Performance of the Reps Who Make Up the Bulk of Your Sales Team
Understandably, the "superstars" in sales---the salespeople who consistently blast through their targets and set a high bar for everyone else---tend to garner a lot of internal attention. For most Sales Ops teams, however, the primary focus should be on improving the performance of the middle-of-the-road salespeople who comprise the majority of the team. By working to move the "meaty middle" in systemic ways, Sales Ops can produce significant performance improvements that are much more consistent and scalable over time. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The five primary benefits of focusing on the 60-70% of the sales team that constitutes the "meaty middle".
- How to measure and monitor the performance of this group of salespeople in credible and actionable ways.
- The real role the sales superstars should play in your efforts to improve and optimize the overall sales machine.
- Ten strategies, tactics, and techniques for making your "typical" salespeople more effective and productive.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
The Marketing Research Analysis Guide
The Marketing Research Analysis Guide will help you interrogate your marketing research findings to gain strategic insights and identify opportunities for truly meaningful action.View This Tool
Identifying Your Value Along Five Dimensions
You can't just hope prospects will pick-up on the compelling reasons to buy from you. In this guide, you'll learn the five dimensions of value that matter and over 50 potential value-drivers that can influence buying decisions.View This Guide
How to Improve Your Close Rates
Trial and error with something as important as your close rates is risky. How do you know which strategies and tactics you should use to improve? In this on-demand training webinar, learn effective strategies and tactics for improving your sales team's ability to win---at scale and with less risk.View This Webinar
Measuring the Financial Impact of Sales Ops
How do you measure a Sales Ops function? How do you calculate what you're really getting from your investments? In this on-demand webinar, learn what other Sales Ops groups are doing to measure and communicate their contributions in dollars and cents.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges