Moving the “Meaty Middle”
Boosting the Performance of the Reps Who Make Up the Bulk of Your Sales Team
Understandably, the "superstars" in sales---the salespeople who consistently blast through their targets and set a high bar for everyone else---tend to garner a lot of internal attention. For most Sales Ops teams, however, the primary focus should be on improving the performance of the middle-of-the-road salespeople who comprise the majority of the team. By working to move the "meaty middle" in systemic ways, Sales Ops can produce significant performance improvements that are much more consistent and scalable over time. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The five primary benefits of focusing on the 60-70% of the sales team that constitutes the "meaty middle".
- How to measure and monitor the performance of this group of salespeople in credible and actionable ways.
- The real role the sales superstars should play in your efforts to improve and optimize the overall sales machine.
- Ten strategies, tactics, and techniques for making your "typical" salespeople more effective and productive.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Preventing Bad Deals Before They Happen
After-the-fact corrective actions will do little to prevent the bad deals from happening again. Stop treating the symptoms. This diagnostic shows how to identify and correct the underlying root-causes of problems and issues.View This Diagnostic
How Many B2B Sales Teams Lack Negotiation Skills?
Recently, we conducted a PulsePoll to better understand the extent to which B2B sales teams were taking steps to develop and maintain skills in negotiation. Explore what we learned in this Research Brief, complete with helpful charts and analysis.View This Research
How to Improve Your Close Rates
Trial and error with something as important as your close rates is risky. How do you know which strategies and tactics you should use to improve? In this on-demand training webinar, learn effective strategies and tactics for improving your sales team's ability to win---at scale and with less risk.View This Webinar
Five Signs You're Missing Sales Opportunities
Many B2B companies are leaving a full two-thirds of their prospective sales opportunities on the table. Use this self-assessment by Dan McDade to figure-out if you're really getting everything you should.View This Diagnostic
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Building the Right Sales Ops Habits
Learn the Behaviors That Separate the True Sales Ops Professionals from Everyone Else