Moving the “Meaty Middle”
Boosting the Performance of the Reps Who Make Up the Bulk of Your Sales Team
Understandably, the "superstars" in sales---the salespeople who consistently blast through their targets and set a high bar for everyone else---tend to garner a lot of internal attention. For most Sales Ops teams, however, the primary focus should be on improving the performance of the middle-of-the-road salespeople who comprise the majority of the team. By working to move the "meaty middle" in systemic ways, Sales Ops can produce significant performance improvements that are much more consistent and scalable over time. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The five primary benefits of focusing on the 60-70% of the sales team that constitutes the "meaty middle".
- How to measure and monitor the performance of this group of salespeople in credible and actionable ways.
- The real role the sales superstars should play in your efforts to improve and optimize the overall sales machine.
- Ten strategies, tactics, and techniques for making your "typical" salespeople more effective and productive.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Structuring Effective Sales Ops Functions
This research brief answers three popular questions about Sales Ops structures, including: Should Sales Ops be distributed or centralized? Where should Sales Ops report to, or up through? How should a Sales Ops function be structured?View This Research
Fixing the Causes of Rogue Salespeople
It's all too easy to observe rampant discounting in the field and conclude that "rogue" salespeople are the source of the problem. In this interview with Paul Hunt, he exposes the real problems behind rampant discounting in the field.View This Interview
Making Change Happen
How do you get an organization to move away from the status quo and actually embrace doing things differently? How do you foster true adoption, as opposed to merely forced compliance? Given the organizational dynamics involved, effective change management requires a more strategic approach.View This Webinar
Avoiding Five Margin-Killing MarCom Mistakes
Your marketing materials are often the first things prospect see. Learn how to identify and avoid five marketing communication mistakes that can damage your value before the sales rep even get a chance.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges