Preventing Unprofitable Deals Before They Happen
Learn How to Diagnose and Address the True Root-Causes Behind Bad Deals
After-the-fact corrective actions will do little to prevent the bad deals from happening again. So you should stop treating the symptoms and focus on fixing the true causes instead. In this diagnostic, you will learn about:
- The three powerful reasons why focusing on prevention is more effective when dealing with the sales team.
- How to think more like a doctor or private investigator to get to the bottom of the real issues and problems.
- What to do when you discover that the root causes to a major problem reside outside of your direct control.
- How to use the straightforward “Five Whys” diagnostic approach to drill down to the real root causes.
This diagnostic is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Being Fearless When Selling to Procurement
Even the most seasoned sales professionals can be fearful of procurement. In this recorded and transcribed interview with author Chris Provines, we take an inside look at the goals and tactics of today's purchasing people.View This Interview
How to Boost the Perceived Value of Sales Operations
As sales ops practitioners, we need to recognize that not everyone in management understands what we do. In this Express Guide, learn nine strategies and tactics for proactively enhancing the internal perceptions and profile of your sales ops function.View This Guide
Beyond the Hype of Marketing Automation Tools
Marketing automation tools can be very powerful and beneficial. But are these toolsets really the answer to all of our lead generation woes? In this interview with Dan McDade, the author of The Truth About Leads, we cut through the hype surrounding marketing automation tools and discuss their proper role in lead generation.View This Interview
Strategies and Tactics for Boosting Your Close Rates
Most B2B companies would like to improve their close rates. On nearly every sales research study ever conducted, something to the effect of "improve our win rates" shows up as a top priority or objective. But what are they really doing to make it happen?View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this diagnostic as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges