The Reality of an “Intelligent” Sales Technology
SellingBrew Research into the Real-World Performance of Zilliant's SalesMax Solution for B2B Sales Organizations
Most sales technologies are relatively "dumb" toolsets that simply automate processes that already exist, rather than bring anything entirely new to the table. In sharp contrast, Zilliant's SalesMax purports to be an "intelligent" sales solution that helps B2B sales organizations identify and capture opportunities they can't see any other way. But does the reality live up to the claims? In this research briefing, you'll learn:
- The findings from our research team's investigations into the performance of this solution.
- The major problems and pain-points the solution is designed to address for B2B sales teams.
- What actual users of the technology had to say about their real-world experiences and results.
- How the solution impacts day-to-day sales operations and management of the sales teams.
This research is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Three Buyers That Don't Buy On Price
If you lower your price, will you have a better chance of winning? Learn how to identify the buyers where additional discounts don't matter...and those that are secretly willing to pay more.View This Diagnostic
Step-by-Step Marketing Research for Strategic Selling
In this step-by-step tutorial, learn how to conduct marketing research---the only reliable way to gain the meaningful and actionable insights you need for effective strategic selling.View This Tutorial
Building a Data-Driven Sales Operation
Building a data-driven sales operation where anecdotes and opinions have ruled for years is no easy task. In this on-demand webinar, learn about transforming your sales processes and team culture to make much better use of data.View This Webinar
Seven Signs Your Sales Team Needs Better Guidance
How do you know whether or not the data-driven guidance you're providing to your sales team is as good as it could be...and as good as it really needs to be? In this diagnostic, learn about seven tell-tale signs that your guidance may not be up to par.View This Diagnostic
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this research as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges