The Reality of an “Intelligent” Sales Technology
SellingBrew Research into the Real-World Performance of Zilliant's SalesMax Solution for B2B Sales Organizations
Most sales technologies are relatively "dumb" toolsets that simply automate processes that already exist, rather than bring anything entirely new to the table. In sharp contrast, Zilliant's SalesMax purports to be an "intelligent" sales solution that helps B2B sales organizations identify and capture opportunities they can't see any other way. But does the reality live up to the claims? In this research briefing, you'll learn:
- The findings from our research team's investigations into the performance of this solution.
- The major problems and pain-points the solution is designed to address for B2B sales teams.
- What actual users of the technology had to say about their real-world experiences and results.
- How the solution impacts day-to-day sales operations and management of the sales teams.
This research is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Structuring Effective Sales Ops Functions
This research brief answers three popular questions about Sales Ops structures, including: Should Sales Ops be distributed or centralized? Where should Sales Ops report to, or up through? How should a Sales Ops function be structured?View This Research
Driving Sales Effectiveness with Strategic CRM
Are you really getting everything you should from your CRM system? Do you even know what's possible? In this four-part training session replay, learn what leading sales operations are doing differently to drive significant sales results, with far less resistance from the field.View This Webinar
Beyond the Hype of Marketing Automation Tools
Marketing automation tools can be very powerful and beneficial. But are these toolsets really the answer to all of our lead generation woes? In this interview with Dan McDade, the author of The Truth About Leads, we cut through the hype surrounding marketing automation tools and discuss their proper role in lead generation.View This Interview
Advancing Your Career in Sales Operations
There's never been a better time to be working in Sales Operations. But you can’t just sit back and hope that good things will happen. In this on-demand webinar, learn strategies and tactics for Sales Ops career development.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this research as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Selling Through Uncertainty
Strategies and Tactics for Navigating the Ambiguity and Risk in Sales Operations