The Reality of an “Intelligent” Sales Technology
SellingBrew Research into the Real-World Performance of Zilliant's SalesMax Solution for B2B Sales Organizations
Most sales technologies are relatively "dumb" toolsets that simply automate processes that already exist, rather than bring anything entirely new to the table. In sharp contrast, Zilliant's SalesMax purports to be an "intelligent" sales solution that helps B2B sales organizations identify and capture opportunities they can't see any other way. But does the reality live up to the claims? In this research briefing, you'll learn:
- The findings from our research team's investigations into the performance of this solution.
- The major problems and pain-points the solution is designed to address for B2B sales teams.
- What actual users of the technology had to say about their real-world experiences and results.
- How the solution impacts day-to-day sales operations and management of the sales teams.
This research is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Managing Multichannel Pricing
In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about market mapping, MAP policies, and other tactics and tips for minimizing the potential for channel conflict, reputational damage, and margin erosion.View This Webinar
Five Performance Boosters of Follow-On Sales
While customer acquisition is certainly important, it might not the best place to focus if you really want to see dramatic improvements in sales performance. Learn how a shift in focus can increase your close-rates, shorten sales-cycles, and improve your margins.View This Guide
Four Ways to Get More Out of Sales Analytics
Contrary to the hype, analytical toolsets don’t provide significant benefits right out-of-the-box. This video guide reveals powerful strategies for producing more meaningful results from your sales analytics efforts and investments.View This Guide
Demonstrating the Value of Sales Operations
As a relative newcomer on the corporate landscape, Sales Ops often struggles to secure resources and investment. In this on-demand webinar, learn about quantifying and communicating the impact and contribution of your Sales Operations team.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this research as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges