Are They a Price Buyer or a Poker Player?
Nelson Hyde of Holden Advisors on How to Tell When a Buyer Is Bluffing About Needing a Lower Price
It's easy to assume that when a buyer says they need a lower price, they really mean it. But while it may be easy, this assumption is also extremely costly --- because very often, the buyer is actually bluffing. In this expert interview with Nelson Hyde of Holden Advisors, you will learn:
- The tell-tale signs, characteristics, and behaviors that can help you identify Poker Players and true Price Buyers.
- Straightforward strategies and techniques for calling a Poker Player's bluff and getting them to show their hand.
- Three ways that misidentification of Poker Players and Price Buyers can hurt you---now and into the future.
- Proven methods for arming your salespeople with the knowledge they need to negotiate deals with confidence.
This interview is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Reducing Losses to "No Decision"
Studies have shown that companies can lose up to 40% of their forecasted deals to "no decision". In this on-demand webinar, learn strategic and tactical approaches for dealing with prospect inaction.View This Webinar
The Multiple Dimensions of Value Chart
Use this chart of potential value-drivers along multiple dimensions to aid your initial brainstorming around how your offerings deliver value to your customers.View This Tool
Innovating to Maximize Sales Productivity
Without adding headcount, how do you pursue a host of new customers while retaining and growing a massive base of existing customers? Learn how one B2B sales organization increased their capacity, productivity and effectiveness…all at the same time.View This Case Study
Building a Data-Driven Sales Operation
Building a data-driven sales operation where anecdotes and opinions have ruled for years is no easy task. In this on-demand webinar, learn about transforming your sales processes and team culture to make much better use of data.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this interview as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Managing Mix to Boost Sales
How to Boost Sales Performance by Getting Proactive About Your Customer and Product Mix
Save Over 20% With Exclusive Discount
Sales Services or Technology?
Check out the SellingBrew directory and learn more about providers like these:
And more! Visit the directory and get the help and solutions you need.