Building a Better Bid Desk
Strategies and Tactics for More Effective Handling of Large Bids, Quotes & RFPs
For a lot of B2B companies, the bid desk is where the whole game is won or lost. The transaction volumes may not be high, but large bids, quotes and RFPs can have substantial impacts on everything from revenue, profit, and unit volume to capacity utilization, cost structure, and even strategic positioning! In this subscriber-only training webinar, you will learn about:
- The common myths and misperceptions about large bids and volume quotes that can cause you to leave big money on the table.
- How understanding the true nature of demand flowing into your bid desk can help you develop more accurate and profitable quotes.
- What bid desk personnel need to understand about working with salespeople to capture the best possible prices and margins.
- How an objective, strategic assessment of individual RFQs and RFPs can save you a ton of time and eliminate a lot of frustration.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Using Peer Pressure To Improve Your Margins
Fixing poor pricing and discounting practices can seem futile. And playing bad cop isn't much fun. This tutorial shows you how to build a "system of influence" that gets your salespeople to police their own pricing and discounting behaviors.View This Tutorial
Exploring the Principles of Sales Process Excellence
There's a big difference between just "trying to improve" in a general sense and using a fact-based method for driving systemic improvement. In this expert interview, Michael Webb discusses applying the time-tested principles of process improvement to B2B sales.View This Interview
Targeting Your Most Profitable Prospects
In this tutorial, learn a six-step strategic process for increasing your odds of success in the marketplace by understanding which prospects you should target...and which ones you should avoid.View This Tutorial
Combating Competitive Pricing Pressure
Pricing pressure is just a fact of life. But how well you handle that pressure can determine whether your business ultimately succeeds or fails. This guide exposes 15 ways to address (and prepare for) competitive pricing pressure.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Improving Sales Compensation to Boost Results
Proven Strategies and Tactics for More Effective Sales Incentives and Compensation Plans
Save Over 20% With Exclusive Discount
Sales Services or Technology?
Check out the SellingBrew directory and learn more about providers like these:
And more! Visit the directory and get the help and solutions you need.