Seven Building Blocks of Sales Effectiveness
A Simple Sales Effectiveness Framework for Understanding Where and How to Focus Your Improvement Efforts
Given the dynamics in B2B, it can be challenging to know where and how to focus your attentions, energy, and resources to have the greatest impacts on overall sales performance. In this guide, you will learn:
- A straightforward framework you can use to guide your efforts to improve overall sales effectiveness in your environment
- The seven areas that have the most impact on performance drivers such as close-rates, cycle-times, deal sizes, margins, etc.
- The two areas that act as "force multipliers" to improve and enable every other area in the sales effectiveness framework
- How small improvements and tweaks in multiple areas at once can combine and compound to generate magnified results
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How to Stop Losing Sales to "No Decision"
For many companies, the biggest competitor they have to contend with is "no decision." In this tutorial, learn strategies and tactics for addressing the real root-causes behind prospect inaction.View This Tutorial
How to Crater a Market with Cost-Plus Pricing
For one large manufacturer, cost-plus pricing was tantamount to malpractice. In this case study, learn how the lack of strategic pricing capability reduced the value of an entire market by over $1 billion.View This Case Study
How to Accelerate "Land and Expand"
Simply put, the faster and more consistently you can grow newly acquired customers, the more valuable your entire enterprise becomes. In this on-demand webinar, learn strategies and tactics other teams have utilized to improve "land and expand" performance.View This Webinar
The Reality of an "Intelligent" Sales Technology
Every once in a while, a sales technology comes along that purports to do things that just seem to good to be true. But does the reality actually line-up to the claims? We wanted to know. So we did our homework and talked to actual users. And what we discovered may surprise you.View This Research
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges