Seven Building Blocks of Sales Effectiveness
A Simple Sales Effectiveness Framework for Understanding Where and How to Focus Your Improvement Efforts
Given the dynamics in B2B, it can be challenging to know where and how to focus your attentions, energy, and resources to have the greatest impacts on overall sales performance. In this guide, you will learn:
- A straightforward framework you can use to guide your efforts to improve overall sales effectiveness in your environment
- The seven areas that have the most impact on performance drivers such as close-rates, cycle-times, deal sizes, margins, etc.
- The two areas that act as "force multipliers" to improve and enable every other area in the sales effectiveness framework
- How small improvements and tweaks in multiple areas at once can combine and compound to generate magnified results
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How to Boost the Perceived Value of Sales Operations
As sales ops practitioners, we need to recognize that not everyone in management understands what we do. In this Express Guide, learn nine strategies and tactics for proactively enhancing the internal perceptions and profile of your sales ops function.View This Guide
Getting Sales to Sell on Value
Most B2B sales organizations are talking a good game about value selling. But beyond the talk, are they taking the right steps to make value selling a reality? In this expert interview, Julie Thomas discusses what it really takes to sell on value and generate significant results.View This Interview
Why Companies Lose or Win Strategic Sales
What can analysis of over $6 billion worth of deals teach you about why companies win and lose sales? And what does the research say about the actions that can help you win more and lose less?View This Research
How to Maximize Cross-Selling and Up-Selling
Effective cross-selling and up-selling requires operational solutions that only Sales Ops can deliver. In this on-demand webinar, learn how some innovative groups are making happen---efficiently, effectively, and very profitablyView This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Rethinking Sales Coverage
Exploring a New Approach for Better Coverage Plans and Sales Territories
Sales Services or Technology?
Check out the SellingBrew directory and learn more about providers like these:
And more! Visit the directory and get the help and solutions you need.