Seven Building Blocks of Sales Effectiveness
A Simple Sales Effectiveness Framework for Understanding Where and How to Focus Your Improvement Efforts
Given the dynamics in B2B, it can be challenging to know where and how to focus your attentions, energy, and resources to have the greatest impacts on overall sales performance. In this guide, you will learn:
- A straightforward framework you can use to guide your efforts to improve overall sales effectiveness in your environment
- The seven areas that have the most impact on performance drivers such as close-rates, cycle-times, deal sizes, margins, etc.
- The two areas that act as "force multipliers" to improve and enable every other area in the sales effectiveness framework
- How small improvements and tweaks in multiple areas at once can combine and compound to generate magnified results
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Closing the Skills Gap in Sales Negotiations
In this Expert Interview, Jason Levinson discusses the latest methods and innovations in negotiation training for salespeople. Closing the negotiation skills gap is not a hard as you might think!View This Interview
The Fundamentals of Sales Segmentation
Segmentation is critical for anyone using data to analyze and improve their sales operation. In this session, we explore the key concepts of effective segmentation and discuss different types of models that are useful.View This Webinar
How to Accelerate "Land and Expand"
Simply put, the faster and more consistently you can grow newly acquired customers, the more valuable your entire enterprise becomes. In this on-demand webinar, learn strategies and tactics other teams have utilized to improve "land and expand" performance.View This Webinar
Demonstrating the Value of Sales Operations
As a relative newcomer on the corporate landscape, Sales Ops often struggles to secure resources and investment. In this on-demand webinar, learn about quantifying and communicating the impact and contribution of your Sales Operations team.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Sales Ops Productivity Boosters
Top Tactics for Making the Most of Your Limited Time and Resources
Sales Services or Technology?
Check out the SellingBrew directory and learn more about providers like these:
And more! Visit the directory and get the help and solutions you need.