Tales from the Trenches in Sales Ops
Gleaning Insights from Seven Cautionary Case Studies in Sales Operations
Driving sales effectiveness and efficiency at-scale can sometimes be a messy affair. With so many moving parts and so many different people involved, it's almost a given that our best-laid plans will go awry. And as we move forward, we might even discover that our initial assessment of the situation was all wrong. To navigate the path with as few missteps as possible, we should take advantage of "perfect hindsight" and learn all we can from those who have gone before. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The importance of accurate root-cause diagnosis and the costly downsides of focusing on the obvious.
- How to gracefully recover from a major miscalculation and get your initiative back on track.
- Taking prudent steps to mitigate organizational risk and minimize the potential for internal blowback.
- What others now recognize that they could have done differently to sidestep many of the challenges.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Answering Three Questions to Enable Change
Driving change in a sales organization can be a struggle and a challenge--and failure is all too common. In this tutorial, learn a more effective approach for championing new solutions in sales environments.View This Tutorial
Finding Margin Leaks in Your Sales Processes
Of course, every sale is the result of a process. And with any process, the quality of the final product is influenced by the raw materials. This diagnostic helps improve revenues and margins by identifying the root-causes of erosion in your sales processes.View This Diagnostic
The Ugly Truth About Lead Generation ROI
Very often in business, the truth behind problems runs counter to what the people in charge actually believe. This entertaining case study reveals the true root-causes behind one company's "failing" lead generation programs.View This Case Study
Seven Building Blocks of Sales Effectiveness
In sales, it can be challenging to know where to focus your attention and resources. This guide provides a framework of the seven areas where improvements have the most impact on close rates, cycle times, deal sizes, and margins.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges