Tales from the Trenches in Sales Ops
Gleaning Insights from Seven Cautionary Case Studies in Sales Operations
Driving sales effectiveness and efficiency at-scale can sometimes be a messy affair. With so many moving parts and so many different people involved, it's almost a given that our best-laid plans will go awry. And as we move forward, we might even discover that our initial assessment of the situation was all wrong. To navigate the path with as few missteps as possible, we should take advantage of "perfect hindsight" and learn all we can from those who have gone before. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The importance of accurate root-cause diagnosis and the costly downsides of focusing on the obvious.
- How to gracefully recover from a major miscalculation and get your initiative back on track.
- Taking prudent steps to mitigate organizational risk and minimize the potential for internal blowback.
- What others now recognize that they could have done differently to sidestep many of the challenges.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How to Improve Your Close Rates
Trial and error with something as important as your close rates is risky. How do you know which strategies and tactics you should use to improve? In this on-demand training webinar, learn effective strategies and tactics for improving your sales team's ability to win---at scale and with less risk.View This Webinar
Designing Effective CRM Dashboards for B2B Sales
How do you make your CRM dashboards an effective tool your salespeople will utilize long after the "shininess" has worn off? This Express Guide details ten strategies and tactics we’ve gleaned through our research with leading B2B sales operations and sales experts.View This Guide
The Right Way to Manage and Enable Change
How do you encourage, enable, and manage organizational change when the deck is stacked against you? In this in-depth interview, Scott McAllister and Suraj Mohandas share the quantifiable benefits of effective change management and expose the essential steps that are required to get it right.View This Interview
Competitive Insights for More Strategic Selling
For strategic selling, playing against your competitors' features, functions, and price-points isn't enough. This video guide explains how to win more often by gaining a much deeper understanding of your competitors.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges