Working With Product Management to Improve Sales
Influencing the Pre-Market Decisions That Can Constrain Or Reduce In-Market Sales Results
Focusing solely on in-market sales performance is a bit like frosting a cake someone else has made. As the quality of the cake is the limiting factor, the frosting can only do so much. Similarly, the upper bounds of in-market sales performance are often "baked in" or predetermined by decisions made much earlier in the offering's lifecycle. So while in-market improvements are certainly valuable, many Sales Operations teams have achieved far more significant gains by working to influence and improve the pre-market decisions and actions in Product Management. In this subscriber-only webinar, you will learn about:
- How you can tell...and what you should expect...when Product Management is doing the right homework.
- Which Product Management decisions you should be focusing on to generate the biggest performance gains.
- How to avoid territorial disputes and get Product Management to actually embrace your help and suggestions.
- The specific improvements other Sales Ops teams have found to be most effective in Product Management.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
The Competitor Assessment Scorecard
Use this scorecard to assess your competitors relative to each other and yourself on the various elements of the Triangulated Competitive Audit.View This Tool
Creating Content That Actually Works
Content marketing is getting lots of attention, but it's easy to gloss over some crucial processes. In this on-demand webinar, you’ll learn about ten proven strategies for creating more effective sales and marketing content.View This Webinar
Shift Your Customer Mix to Improve Performance
In this video session, learn how to go about shifting the mix of customers you sell to on a regular basis to improve revenues, margins, close rates, and repeat sales…all at the same timeView This Guide
Maximizing the Effectiveness of Sales Training
Research shows that most sales training programs just don't "stick" over the long term. In this on-demand training session, we explore proven strategies and critical steps for developing effective sales training programs that have "stickiness" built-in from the very beginning.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Anticipating Competitors' Sales Moves
Learn Proven Approaches for Predicting Competitive Actions and Reactions