Working With Product Management to Improve Sales
Influencing the Pre-Market Decisions That Can Constrain Or Reduce In-Market Sales Results
Focusing solely on in-market sales performance is a bit like frosting a cake someone else has made. As the quality of the cake is the limiting factor, the frosting can only do so much. Similarly, the upper bounds of in-market sales performance are often "baked in" or predetermined by decisions made much earlier in the offering's lifecycle. So while in-market improvements are certainly valuable, many Sales Operations teams have achieved far more significant gains by working to influence and improve the pre-market decisions and actions in Product Management. In this subscriber-only webinar, you will learn about:
- How you can tell...and what you should expect...when Product Management is doing the right homework.
- Which Product Management decisions you should be focusing on to generate the biggest performance gains.
- How to avoid territorial disputes and get Product Management to actually embrace your help and suggestions.
- The specific improvements other Sales Ops teams have found to be most effective in Product Management.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
17 Insights That Improve Close-Rates & Margins
The more your team knows about how your prospects perceive the marketplace, the better the chances are for success. This guide provides the key prospect insights that can improve close-rates, margins, and long-term customer values.View This Guide
Onboarding New Sales Reps for Success
Bringing a new sales rep onto your team can be a very expensive and risky proposition. And many common onboarding strategies can make things worse instead of better. This guide exposes 10 best practices our research team has found to be most effective.View This Guide
How to Optimize Your Sales Funnel in Five Steps
When you’re trying to optimize your sales funnel, it can be a bit difficult to know where to focus and how to get started. In this step-by-step tutorial, you'll learn a straightforward process for improving sales results with relatively simple and easy-to-execute "tweaks".View This Tutorial
Exploring Four Different Types of Buyers
This interview with Nelson Hyde teaches you about four types of buyers --- how to identify them and how to deal with them.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Managing Successful Sales Ops Projects
Strategies that Minimize Risk and Maximize Success for Sales Ops Initiatives