Getting Salespeople to Price Better
Proven Strategies and Insights for Getting Your Sales Team to Produce Improved Pricing Outcomes
Chances are, your salespeople are what stands between your pricing strategies and the customers you've developed them for. And as a result, the ability to positively influence the sales team is a critical success factor for pricing improvement. In this on-demand training seminar, you will learn:
- How salespeople often react to pricing and the positives and negatives associated with this dynamic.
- The motivations and mindsets of different salespeople---what makes them tick, their strengths, and their weaknesses.
- Ways to modify your own behaviors, actions, and understandings to be more effective in your interactions with sales.
- How to view and improve the underlying systems and processes that influence the actions of the entire sales force.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Seven Signs Your Sales Team Needs Better Guidance
How do you know whether or not the data-driven guidance you're providing to your sales team is as good as it could be...and as good as it really needs to be? In this diagnostic, learn about seven tell-tale signs that your guidance may not be up to par.View This Diagnostic
Fixing the Causes of Rogue Salespeople
It's all too easy to observe rampant discounting in the field and conclude that "rogue" salespeople are the source of the problem. In this interview with Paul Hunt, he exposes the real problems behind rampant discounting in the field.View This Interview
Reducing Losses to "No Decision"
Studies have shown that companies can lose up to 40% of their forecasted deals to "no decision". In this on-demand webinar, learn strategic and tactical approaches for dealing with prospect inaction.View This Webinar
How to Maximize Cross-Selling and Up-Selling
Effective cross-selling and up-selling requires operational solutions that only Sales Ops can deliver. In this on-demand webinar, learn how some innovative groups are making happen---efficiently, effectively, and very profitablyView This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Sales Ops Pilot Programs
Leveraging Pilot Programs and In-Market Trials to Accelerate Progress