How to Maximize Cross-Selling and Up-Selling
Innovative Approaches for Increasing Account Penetration and Boosting Customer Value
When asked to state their priorities, most sales organizations will include among their top five something to the effect of "increasing account penetration" or "selling more to existing customers" or "cross-selling more effectively". But while making it a priority is certainly commendable, making it an operational reality can be a lot more challenging. That said, some innovative sales operations are making it happen---efficiently, effectively, and very profitably. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Why most salespeople will fail to identify opportunities to sell more to their existing customers.
- The two primary levels and time frames you should be developing operational solutions around.
- Powerful analytical techniques for identifying and prioritizing valuable up-sells and cross-sells.
- How to infuse effective cross-selling and up-selling into your sales processes and account plans.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Maximizing & Measuring Sales Tools
How do you get everything you can out of your investments in sales tools? In this session, learn about a proven five phase best practice framework for becoming more proactive and effective.View This Webinar
Exploring Account-Based Marketing and Sales
While the promise of account-based marketing and sales is certainly compelling, it's important to get beyond the hype and understand what ABM really is and what it can really do for you and your company.View This Webinar
How to Hire Great Sales Ops People
How do you identify Sales Ops candidates with the raw materials to be most successful? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn the most important attributes you should look for when building your team.View This Webinar
From Tactical to Strategic Sales Ops
Some teams are so mired in tactical grunt work and daily firefights that they never make progress on strategic pursuits. How have other Sales Ops teams transitioned into more strategic functions? What steps did they take?View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Reducing Friction Between Sales & Marketing
Realistic Strategies, Tactics, & Tips for Driving More Productive Alignment
Sales Services or Technology?
Check out the SellingBrew directory and learn more about providers like these:
And more! Visit the directory and get the help and solutions you need.