How to Maximize Cross-Selling and Up-Selling
Innovative Approaches for Increasing Account Penetration and Boosting Customer Value
When asked to state their priorities, most sales organizations will include among their top five something to the effect of "increasing account penetration" or "selling more to existing customers" or "cross-selling more effectively". But while making it a priority is certainly commendable, making it an operational reality can be a lot more challenging. That said, some innovative sales operations are making it happen---efficiently, effectively, and very profitably. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Why most salespeople will fail to identify opportunities to sell more to their existing customers.
- The two primary levels and time frames you should be developing operational solutions around.
- Powerful analytical techniques for identifying and prioritizing valuable up-sells and cross-sells.
- How to infuse effective cross-selling and up-selling into your sales processes and account plans.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Maximizing the Effectiveness of Sales Training
Research shows that most sales training programs just don't "stick" over the long term. In this on-demand training session, we explore proven strategies and critical steps for developing effective sales training programs that have "stickiness" built-in from the very beginning.View This Webinar
Onboarding New Sales Reps for Success
Bringing a new sales rep onto your team can be a very expensive and risky proposition. And many common onboarding strategies can make things worse instead of better. This guide exposes 10 best practices our research team has found to be most effective.View This Guide
How Many B2B Sales Teams Lack Negotiation Skills?
Recently, we conducted a PulsePoll to better understand the extent to which B2B sales teams were taking steps to develop and maintain skills in negotiation. Explore what we learned in this Research Brief, complete with helpful charts and analysis.View This Research
Beyond the Hype of Marketing Automation Tools
Marketing automation tools can be very powerful and beneficial. But are these toolsets really the answer to all of our lead generation woes? In this interview with Dan McDade, the author of The Truth About Leads, we cut through the hype surrounding marketing automation tools and discuss their proper role in lead generation.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges