How to Maximize Cross-Selling and Up-Selling
Innovative Approaches for Increasing Account Penetration and Boosting Customer Value
When asked to state their priorities, most sales organizations will include among their top five something to the effect of "increasing account penetration" or "selling more to existing customers" or "cross-selling more effectively". But while making it a priority is certainly commendable, making it an operational reality can be a lot more challenging. That said, some innovative sales operations are making it happen---efficiently, effectively, and very profitably. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Why most salespeople will fail to identify opportunities to sell more to their existing customers.
- The two primary levels and time frames you should be developing operational solutions around.
- Powerful analytical techniques for identifying and prioritizing valuable up-sells and cross-sells.
- How to infuse effective cross-selling and up-selling into your sales processes and account plans.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How to Optimize Your Sales Funnel
With so many different variables involved, improving sales performance across the board and at-scale can seem like a daunting task. But with a different perspective on your sales funnel, you can generate huge improvements much more easily and with far less risk.View This Webinar
How Customers Evaluate a Price
We'd like to think that customers are always rational when they consider the price on a deal...but they aren't. In this guide, Mark Dresdner exposes eight factors that play an important role when a potential customer evaluates a price.View This Guide
The Triangulated Competitive Audit Guide
The Triangulated Competitive Audit Guide provides an expanded reference list of the various types of questions you'll want to ask about your competitors and why.View This Tool
17 Insights That Improve Close-Rates & Margins
The more your team knows about how your prospects perceive the marketplace, the better the chances are for success. This guide provides the key prospect insights that can improve close-rates, margins, and long-term customer values.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges