How to Maximize Cross-Selling and Up-Selling
Innovative Approaches for Increasing Account Penetration and Boosting Customer Value
When asked to state their priorities, most sales organizations will include among their top five something to the effect of "increasing account penetration" or "selling more to existing customers" or "cross-selling more effectively". But while making it a priority is certainly commendable, making it an operational reality can be a lot more challenging. That said, some innovative sales operations are making it happen---efficiently, effectively, and very profitably. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Why most salespeople will fail to identify opportunities to sell more to their existing customers.
- The two primary levels and time frames you should be developing operational solutions around.
- Powerful analytical techniques for identifying and prioritizing valuable up-sells and cross-sells.
- How to infuse effective cross-selling and up-selling into your sales processes and account plans.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
"Better" Practices for Sales Operations
That lofty place of "best practice" can sometimes seem very far away. Fortunately, amazing results can be generated by just getting "better." In this webinar, learn how to adapt best practices in less than ideal situations.View This Webinar
How to Improve Your Sales Pipeline Analysis
Pipeline analytics is great for reporting on current performance, but it can do so much more. This guide outlines 12 strategies for improving deal probability, velocity and value across every salesperson in your sales operation.View This Guide
How Strict Pricing Enforcement Killed a Product
Strict enforcement of pricing policies can seem like a great idea. But this comical case study sheds some light on the perils of enforcing policies that are lacking (and somewhat ridiculous).View This Case Study
From Tactical to Strategic Sales Ops
Some teams are so mired in tactical grunt work and daily firefights that they never make progress on strategic pursuits. How have other Sales Ops teams transitioned into more strategic functions? What steps did they take?View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Closing Costly Revenue Leaks
Identifying and Addressing the Top Sources of Revenue Erosion in Uncertain Times