How to Maximize Cross-Selling and Up-Selling
Innovative Approaches for Increasing Account Penetration and Boosting Customer Value
When asked to state their priorities, most sales organizations will include among their top five something to the effect of "increasing account penetration" or "selling more to existing customers" or "cross-selling more effectively". But while making it a priority is certainly commendable, making it an operational reality can be a lot more challenging. That said, some innovative sales operations are making it happen---efficiently, effectively, and very profitably. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Why most salespeople will fail to identify opportunities to sell more to their existing customers.
- The two primary levels and time frames you should be developing operational solutions around.
- Powerful analytical techniques for identifying and prioritizing valuable up-sells and cross-sells.
- How to infuse effective cross-selling and up-selling into your sales processes and account plans.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Fixing the Causes of Rogue Salespeople
It's all too easy to observe rampant discounting in the field and conclude that "rogue" salespeople are the source of the problem. In this interview with Paul Hunt, he exposes the real problems behind rampant discounting in the field.View This Interview
Driving Sales Effectiveness with Strategic CRM
Are you really getting everything you should from your CRM system? Do you even know what's possible? In this four-part training session replay, learn what leading sales operations are doing differently to drive significant sales results, with far less resistance from the field.View This Webinar
Beyond the Hype of Marketing Automation Tools
Marketing automation tools can be very powerful and beneficial. But are these toolsets really the answer to all of our lead generation woes? In this interview with Dan McDade, the author of The Truth About Leads, we cut through the hype surrounding marketing automation tools and discuss their proper role in lead generation.View This Interview
The Sales Ops Guide to Enabling Sales Managers
Sales managers are critical points of leverage and enablement. In this on-demand webinar, learn a variety of strategies and tactics that others have used to influence sales managers and drive performance improvements at-scale.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges