How to Boost the Perceived Value of Sales Operations
9 Ways to Enhance the Internal Perceptions and Profile of Your Sales Ops Function
As sales ops practitioners, we need to recognize that not everyone understands what we do. We need to educate them proactively, making sure that they recognize the value that sales ops offers. By highlighting the return on investment (ROI) that the company gets from the function and by championing our discipline, you can help change the perception that other people in your company have of sales ops. And that in turn, can make it much easier to get budget requests improved and to expand the influence you have at your company. In this Express Guide, you will learn:
- Four strategies for selecting the right metrics and measures to clearly demonstrate your value.
- Three strategies to ensure that the qualitative aspects of your contributions are recognized.
- Two structural and organizational approaches for increasing your profile and strategic focus.
- Four all-too-common pitfalls and costly mistakes you should work to sidestep along the way.
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Building a Better Bid Desk
Large bids and quotes can have huge impacts on everything from revenue and profit to capacity utilization and strategic positioning. In this on-demand training session, learn strategies and tactics for improving the effectiveness of your bid desk.View This Webinar
How to Gear Up for Growth
In this informative interview, sales effectiveness expert Michael Perla discusses a number of crucial strategic considerations that are often overlooked by sales operations in their tactical pursuit of growth.View This Interview
Delivering Data to Decision-Makers
Providing sales data to executives and other decision-makers is a core responsibility for most Sales Ops teams. In this session, learn what leading teams are doing to make their efforts in this area far more effective.View This Webinar
Avoiding the Top 7 Sales Ops Mistakes
If you can avoid the biggest mistakes that others have already made, you're definitely rigging the game in your favor. Learn about the Sales Ops mistakes that have set other groups back years and even damaged careers.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Effective Sales Enablement
What Sales Ops Needs to Know to Leverage the "Sales Enablement" Concept
Sales Services or Technology?
Check out the SellingBrew directory and learn more about providers like these:
And more! Visit the directory and get the help and solutions you need.