Developing Better Forecasts
Leading-Edge Strategies and Tactics for Increasing Forecast Accuracy and Effectiveness
Research has shown, time and again, that human beings are terrible forecasters. We tend to be overly optimistic. We're heavily biased by the past. And, we're just not very good at objectively assessing risks and assigning probabilities. So with all that going for us, it's no surprise that leading sales operations are using data, analytics, and statistics in new and innovative ways to improve the speed, accuracy, and consistency of their sales forecasts. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The seven major ways in which leading teams are approaching forecasting very differently to boost performance.
- Multiple approaches for developing data-driven forecasts that can be updated and refreshed much more frequently.
- The proper role and usage of the bottom-up forecasts and pipeline estimates generated by individual salespeople.
- Why it's critically important to understand the differences between the sales forecast and the sales targets/goals.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How to Avoid Guesswork in Value-Based Selling
Scratch the surface of many value-based initiatives today and you’ll find a whole lot of guesswork. In this tutorial, learn the two step process for making your value-based efforts more accurate and effective.View This Tutorial
A Better Way to Manage by the Metrics
In this informative interview, Jason Jordan, the author of "Cracking the Sales Management Code," discusses his research into sales measurement and shines a light on which sales metrics can actually be managed...and which cannot.View This Interview
The Sales Ops Guide to Enabling Sales Managers
Sales managers are critical points of leverage and enablement. In this on-demand webinar, learn a variety of strategies and tactics that others have used to influence sales managers and drive performance improvements at-scale.View This Webinar
Why Companies Lose or Win Strategic Sales
What can analysis of over $6 billion worth of deals teach you about why companies win and lose sales? And what does the research say about the actions that can help you win more and lose less?View This Research
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
"Better" Practices for Sales Operations
Making Progress and Generating Results When "Best Practice" Is Out of Reach
Save Over 20% With Exclusive Discount
Sales Services or Technology?
Check out the SellingBrew directory and learn more about providers like these:
And more! Visit the directory and get the help and solutions you need.