Developing Better Forecasts
Leading-Edge Strategies and Tactics for Increasing Forecast Accuracy and Effectiveness
Research has shown, time and again, that human beings are terrible forecasters. We tend to be overly optimistic. We're heavily biased by the past. And, we're just not very good at objectively assessing risks and assigning probabilities. So with all that going for us, it's no surprise that leading sales operations are using data, analytics, and statistics in new and innovative ways to improve the speed, accuracy, and consistency of their sales forecasts. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The seven major ways in which leading teams are approaching forecasting very differently to boost performance.
- Multiple approaches for developing data-driven forecasts that can be updated and refreshed much more frequently.
- The proper role and usage of the bottom-up forecasts and pipeline estimates generated by individual salespeople.
- Why it's critically important to understand the differences between the sales forecast and the sales targets/goals.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Avoiding the Top 7 Sales Ops Mistakes
If you can avoid the biggest mistakes that others have already made, you're definitely rigging the game in your favor. Learn about the Sales Ops mistakes that have set other groups back years and even damaged careers.View This Webinar
Where To Find 36% More Revenue
New research shows that even the best-run companies have huge pockets of revenue and profit they just can't see. In this Expert Interview, we discuss what leading companies are doing to capture these "hidden" opportunities.View This Interview
Avoiding Five Margin-Killing MarCom Mistakes
Your marketing materials are often the first things prospect see. Learn how to identify and avoid five marketing communication mistakes that can damage your value before the sales rep even get a chance.View This Guide
How to Avoid Sales Compensation Gotchas
No variable compensation approach is ever going to be perfect, but you stand a much better chance if you're aware of the potential hurdles. This guide exposes the problems with various compensation schemes and explores potential solutions.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges