Developing Better Forecasts
Leading-Edge Strategies and Tactics for Increasing Forecast Accuracy and Effectiveness
Research has shown, time and again, that human beings are terrible forecasters. We tend to be overly optimistic. We're heavily biased by the past. And, we're just not very good at objectively assessing risks and assigning probabilities. So with all that going for us, it's no surprise that leading sales operations are using data, analytics, and statistics in new and innovative ways to improve the speed, accuracy, and consistency of their sales forecasts. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The seven major ways in which leading teams are approaching forecasting very differently to boost performance.
- Multiple approaches for developing data-driven forecasts that can be updated and refreshed much more frequently.
- The proper role and usage of the bottom-up forecasts and pipeline estimates generated by individual salespeople.
- Why it's critically important to understand the differences between the sales forecast and the sales targets/goals.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Making Change Happen
How do you get an organization to move away from the status quo and actually embrace doing things differently? How do you foster true adoption, as opposed to merely forced compliance? Given the organizational dynamics involved, effective change management requires a more strategic approach.View This Webinar
Where To Find 36% More Revenue
New research shows that even the best-run companies have huge pockets of revenue and profit they just can't see. In this Expert Interview, we discuss what leading companies are doing to capture these "hidden" opportunities.View This Interview
Exploring the Principles of Sales Process Excellence
There's a big difference between just "trying to improve" in a general sense and using a fact-based method for driving systemic improvement. In this expert interview, Michael Webb discusses applying the time-tested principles of process improvement to B2B sales.View This Interview
Exposing Your Differential Value Step-by-Step
From our best practice research, we’ve cut through the complexity of value-based selling to provide a simplified, step-by-step tutorial for understanding and exposing the differential value of your offerings.View This Tutorial
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Maximizing & Measuring Sales Tools
Getting Everything You Can While Understanding What You're Getting
Sales Services or Technology?
Check out the SellingBrew directory and learn more about providers like these:
And more! Visit the directory and get the help and solutions you need.