Building a Sales Ops Center of Excellence
How to Move Beyond Tactical Support and Transform Sales Operations Into a Strategic Driver of Sales Effectiveness
Sales Operations has long been characterized as a tactical support function. But Sales Ops has the potential to be a powerful leverage-point for driving significant revenue and profitability gains. In this tutorial, you will learn:
- The overall concept behind a Center of Excellence and how it applies to the Sales Operations function.
- Twelve ways in which a Sales Operations Center of Excellence differs from a traditional Sales Ops function.
- Seven simple steps for transforming an existing Sales Ops function into a Sales Ops Center of Excellence.
- Basic guidance and advice for how to start developing a Sales Ops Center of Excellence from scratch.
This tutorial is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Lowering the Cost of Customer Churn in B2B
It's not uncommon for 30-50% of a company's customer base to be in some stage of defection. We spoke with Javier Aldrete and learned the new approaches companies are using to recover the revenue they're losing to customer defection and churn.View This Interview
Diagnosing Sales Problems
Failing to identify the true root causes of sales performance problems often leads to a frustrating game of Whack-A-Mole. In this on-demand training webinar, learn how to identify and correct the real root causes behind sales performance issues.View This Webinar
How to Prevent Customer Defection
In this SellingBrew research report, learn how leading B2B companies are protecting their future revenues and profits with innovations in customer retention and defection detection.View This Research
Crucial Sales Operations Concepts
What sets a great Sales Ops team apart often comes down the core concepts and principles they embrace. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about 15 fundamental concepts that every Sales Ops leader and practitioner needs to understand inside and out.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this tutorial as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges