Building a Sales Ops Center of Excellence
How to Move Beyond Tactical Support and Transform Sales Operations Into a Strategic Driver of Sales Effectiveness
Sales Operations has long been characterized as a tactical support function. But Sales Ops has the potential to be a powerful leverage-point for driving significant revenue and profitability gains. In this tutorial, you will learn:
- The overall concept behind a Center of Excellence and how it applies to the Sales Operations function.
- Twelve ways in which a Sales Operations Center of Excellence differs from a traditional Sales Ops function.
- Seven simple steps for transforming an existing Sales Ops function into a Sales Ops Center of Excellence.
- Basic guidance and advice for how to start developing a Sales Ops Center of Excellence from scratch.
This tutorial is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Tweaking Your Sales Strategy to Improve Margins
A well thought-out strategy can reduce pricing pressure and increase deal velocity. Learn how relatively small adjustments to your sales strategy in a few high-leverage areas can combine and compound to produce dramatic results.View This Guide
How to Develop Real Competitive "Kill Sheets"
Competitive kill sheets are a great tool to help salespeople in the field. But most so-called kill sheets are nothing more than glorified competitive profiles. In this concise tutorial, learn how to develop real, strategic competitive kill sheets that highlight and reinforce the competitive differences that actually matter to prospects.View This Tutorial
How to Deliver Sales Training That Sticks
With the right approach, a sales training program can deliver lasting, profitable results. This step-by-step process guides you through designing effectiveness and stickiness into your sales training program right from the start.View This Tutorial
How to Prevent Customer Defection
In this SellingBrew research report, learn how leading B2B companies are protecting their future revenues and profits with innovations in customer retention and defection detection.View This Research
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this tutorial as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges