How to Structure Sales Ops
Effective Approaches and Considerations for Structuring Sales Operations Functions
Whether you're creating a Sales Ops function from scratch or working to enhance an existing function, the structure and design of your organization or department can have major ramifications for years to come. When you get it right, moving toward your ultimate objectives becomes almost automatic. If you get it wrong, however, you'll always be struggling against the inertia of your own organization. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Three different types of Sales Ops organizational models that have proven to be effective in various situations.
- How to balance the efficiency of a centralized Sales Ops approach with the effectiveness of a distributed model.
- Five preventative measures that can give you a lot more wiggle-room around getting your structure just right.
- A variety of tips, techniques, and considerations for defining effective Sales Ops roles and reporting hierarchies.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Answering Three Questions to Enable Change
Driving change in a sales organization can be a struggle and a challenge--and failure is all too common. In this tutorial, learn a more effective approach for championing new solutions in sales environments.View This Tutorial
The Fundamentals of Effective Sales Analysis
In this on-demand training webinar, we share the fundamental concepts and principles behind effective sales analysis, expose the critical building blocks that need to be in-place, and walk through a basic analysis example to pull everything together.View This Webinar
The Multiple Dimensions of Value Chart
Use this chart of potential value-drivers along multiple dimensions to aid your initial brainstorming around how your offerings deliver value to your customers.View This Tool
Are They a Price Buyer or a Poker Player?
In this expert interview with Nelson Hyde of Holden Advisors, you will learn how to tell the difference between true price buyers and buyers who are bluffing.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges