How to Structure Sales Ops
Effective Approaches and Considerations for Structuring Sales Operations Functions
Whether you're creating a Sales Ops function from scratch or working to enhance an existing function, the structure and design of your organization or department can have major ramifications for years to come. When you get it right, moving toward your ultimate objectives becomes almost automatic. If you get it wrong, however, you'll always be struggling against the inertia of your own organization. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Three different types of Sales Ops organizational models that have proven to be effective in various situations.
- How to balance the efficiency of a centralized Sales Ops approach with the effectiveness of a distributed model.
- Five preventative measures that can give you a lot more wiggle-room around getting your structure just right.
- A variety of tips, techniques, and considerations for defining effective Sales Ops roles and reporting hierarchies.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Making Sense of Sales Technology
It's hard to make sense of the various sales technologies that are available today. How are they different? Do the differences actually matter? What do we need? How do we choose?View This Webinar
Diagnosing Sales Problems
Failing to identify the true root causes of sales performance problems often leads to a frustrating game of Whack-A-Mole. In this on-demand training webinar, learn how to identify and correct the real root causes behind sales performance issues.View This Webinar
Step-by-Step Marketing Research for Strategic Selling
In this step-by-step tutorial, learn how to conduct marketing research---the only reliable way to gain the meaningful and actionable insights you need for effective strategic selling.View This Tutorial
The Reality of an "Intelligent" Sales Technology
Every once in a while, a sales technology comes along that purports to do things that just seem to good to be true. But does the reality actually line-up to the claims? We wanted to know. So we did our homework and talked to actual users. And what we discovered may surprise you.View This Research
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Selling Through Uncertainty
Strategies and Tactics for Navigating the Ambiguity and Risk in Sales Operations