Onboarding New Sales Reps for Success
10 best practices our research team has found to be most effective
Bringing a new sales rep onto your team can be a very expensive proposition. In B2B organizations, it's common for it to take at least six months before a new hire starts meeting his or her quota, which means your company will have a lot invested in this salesperson before seeing any return on that investment. In this guide, you'll learn:
- Why many common onboarding strategies can often make things worse (including a horror story)
- The reasons why it's so critical to the bottom line to get new reps productive quickly.
- 10 key strategies that have worked for other teams that can be easily emulated.
- The guidance and resources you'll need to make these strategies a reality.
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How to Crater a Market with Cost-Plus Pricing
For one large manufacturer, cost-plus pricing was tantamount to malpractice. In this case study, learn how the lack of strategic pricing capability reduced the value of an entire market by over $1 billion.View This Case Study
A Better Way to Manage by the Metrics
In this informative interview, Jason Jordan, the author of "Cracking the Sales Management Code," discusses his research into sales measurement and shines a light on which sales metrics can actually be managed...and which cannot.View This Interview
Seven Signs Your Sales Team Needs Better Guidance
How do you know whether or not the data-driven guidance you're providing to your sales team is as good as it could be...and as good as it really needs to be? In this diagnostic, learn about seven tell-tale signs that your guidance may not be up to par.View This Diagnostic
How Customers Evaluate a Price
We'd like to think that customers are always rational when they consider the price on a deal...but they aren't. In this guide, Mark Dresdner exposes eight factors that play an important role when a potential customer evaluates a price.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Selling Your Sales Ops Initiatives
How to Secure Internal Support for Investing More in Your Sales Operations
Save Over 20% With Exclusive Discount
Sales Services or Technology?
Check out the SellingBrew directory and learn more about providers like these:
And more! Visit the directory and get the help and solutions you need.