Onboarding New Sales Reps for Success
10 best practices our research team has found to be most effective
Bringing a new sales rep onto your team can be a very expensive proposition. In B2B organizations, it's common for it to take at least six months before a new hire starts meeting his or her quota, which means your company will have a lot invested in this salesperson before seeing any return on that investment. In this guide, you'll learn:
- Why many common onboarding strategies can often make things worse (including a horror story)
- The reasons why it's so critical to the bottom line to get new reps productive quickly.
- 10 key strategies that have worked for other teams that can be easily emulated.
- The guidance and resources you'll need to make these strategies a reality.
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Survival Strategies for Raising Prices
In this on-demand training seminar, learn why some B2B companies struggle with price increases while others are able to do it with far less pain and angst. What are leading companies doing differently to execute price increases with far less risk, conflict, and uncertainty?View This Webinar
Finding Margin Leaks in Your Sales Processes
Of course, every sale is the result of a process. And with any process, the quality of the final product is influenced by the raw materials. This diagnostic helps improve revenues and margins by identifying the root-causes of erosion in your sales processes.View This Diagnostic
Seven Steps to Identify and Capture Your Value
With dozens of different methodologies, it's easy to get sidetracked by all of the complexity of value-based selling and pricing. But it's the fundamentals that matter. This video guide gives you what you need to know in seven simple steps.View This Guide
Exploring Account-Based Marketing and Sales
While the promise of account-based marketing and sales is certainly compelling, it's important to get beyond the hype and understand what ABM really is and what it can really do for you and your company.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
The Pros & Cons of Top Sales Methods
Understand Which Sales Methodologies Can Boost Growth (or Hinder Progress)