The Fundamentals of Effective Pricing for Sales Operations
What Sales Operations Teams Really Need to Know About Effective Pricing and Discounting
Nearly every Sales Operations team we've encountered has some level of involvement with pricing and discounting. Yet, most are unable to contribute in a truly meaningful way because they lack the requisite pricing knowledge and skills. Fortunately, as we also produce a leading publication devoted exclusively to pricing---The PricingBrew Journal---we're in a unique position to help. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The seven principles of pricing and discounting that make the most difference to revenue and profitability.
- The hidden power of price and why seemingly small discounts can destroy your company's financial performance.
- The ten myths and misconceptions about pricing that are most likely costing you sales and margin dollars right now.
- A variety of strategies and tactics you can use right away to help your sales operation price more effectively.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
The Pitfalls of Sales and Marketing Alignment
Sales and marketing alignment can sometimes do more harm than good. These real-world case studies expose the costly downsides of alignment and reveal the mindset that's often more effective to adopt.View This Case Study
How to Maximize Cross-Selling and Up-Selling
Effective cross-selling and up-selling requires operational solutions that only Sales Ops can deliver. In this on-demand webinar, learn how some innovative groups are making happen---efficiently, effectively, and very profitablyView This Webinar
Neutralizing the Sales Team's Go-To Excuses
When things don't turn out as expected or desired, it's just human nature to look for explanations beyond what might be perceived as a personal failing. Learn how Sales Ops can address the common "reasons" for poor sales performance.View This Webinar
How to Retain Your Key Customers
When you lose business from existing accounts, the sales team must acquire even more new business to compensate. In this on-demand training session, learn about seven innovative strategies leading sales operations are using to minimize revenue attrition and customer defection.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges