The Fundamentals of Effective Pricing for Sales Operations
What Sales Operations Teams Really Need to Know About Effective Pricing and Discounting
Nearly every Sales Operations team we've encountered has some level of involvement with pricing and discounting. Yet, most are unable to contribute in a truly meaningful way because they lack the requisite pricing knowledge and skills. Fortunately, as we also produce a leading publication devoted exclusively to pricing---The PricingBrew Journal---we're in a unique position to help. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The seven principles of pricing and discounting that make the most difference to revenue and profitability.
- The hidden power of price and why seemingly small discounts can destroy your company's financial performance.
- The ten myths and misconceptions about pricing that are most likely costing you sales and margin dollars right now.
- A variety of strategies and tactics you can use right away to help your sales operation price more effectively.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Leading Edge Account & Territory Planning
Sales planning is often perceived as not much more than tactical busywork. In this on-demand training session, you'll learn how innovative sales operations are taking a radically different approach to identify untapped growth opportunities and develop prescriptive account and territory plans.View This Webinar
5 Ways Sales Can Stop Losing the Pricing Game
Discounts can seem like a small price to pay to capture revenue. But for many, giving in to pricing pressure is having disastrous impacts on profitability. In this on-demand webinar, learn five strategies leading teams are using to win more revenue...without crushing their margins.View This Webinar
Exploring Four Different Types of Buyers
This interview with Nelson Hyde teaches you about four types of buyers --- how to identify them and how to deal with them.View This Interview
Exploring the Principles of Sales Process Excellence
There's a big difference between just "trying to improve" in a general sense and using a fact-based method for driving systemic improvement. In this expert interview, Michael Webb discusses applying the time-tested principles of process improvement to B2B sales.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges