The Fundamentals of Effective Pricing for Sales Operations
What Sales Operations Teams Really Need to Know About Effective Pricing and Discounting
Nearly every Sales Operations team we've encountered has some level of involvement with pricing and discounting. Yet, most are unable to contribute in a truly meaningful way because they lack the requisite pricing knowledge and skills. Fortunately, as we also produce a leading publication devoted exclusively to pricing---The PricingBrew Journal---we're in a unique position to help. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The seven principles of pricing and discounting that make the most difference to revenue and profitability.
- The hidden power of price and why seemingly small discounts can destroy your company's financial performance.
- The ten myths and misconceptions about pricing that are most likely costing you sales and margin dollars right now.
- A variety of strategies and tactics you can use right away to help your sales operation price more effectively.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How to Retain Your Key Customers
When you lose business from existing accounts, the sales team must acquire even more new business to compensate. In this on-demand training session, learn about seven innovative strategies leading sales operations are using to minimize revenue attrition and customer defection.View This Webinar
Avoiding Five Margin-Killing MarCom Mistakes
Your marketing materials are often the first things prospect see. Learn how to identify and avoid five marketing communication mistakes that can damage your value before the sales rep even get a chance.View This Guide
Developing a Winning Sales Operations Roadmap
For transforming Sales Ops, good intentions aren't enough. You need a plan. In this on-demand webinar, learn about creating an effective roadmap for making Sales Ops a more strategic function.View This Webinar
The Anatomy of a Successful B2B Sales Analyst
What key competencies are most important for a sales analyst to have? This guide covers SellingBrew's research into the 21 most important attributes, skills, and capabilities for sales analysts to develop or possess.View This Research
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges