The Fundamentals of Effective Pricing for Sales Operations
What Sales Operations Teams Really Need to Know About Effective Pricing and Discounting
Nearly every Sales Operations team we've encountered has some level of involvement with pricing and discounting. Yet, most are unable to contribute in a truly meaningful way because they lack the requisite pricing knowledge and skills. Fortunately, as we also produce a leading publication devoted exclusively to pricing---The PricingBrew Journal---we're in a unique position to help. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The seven principles of pricing and discounting that make the most difference to revenue and profitability.
- The hidden power of price and why seemingly small discounts can destroy your company's financial performance.
- The ten myths and misconceptions about pricing that are most likely costing you sales and margin dollars right now.
- A variety of strategies and tactics you can use right away to help your sales operation price more effectively.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Measuring the Financial Impact of Sales Ops
How do you measure a Sales Ops function? How do you calculate what you're really getting from your investments? In this on-demand webinar, learn what other Sales Ops groups are doing to measure and communicate their contributions in dollars and cents.View This Webinar
Step-by-Step Marketing Research for Strategic Selling
In this step-by-step tutorial, learn how to conduct marketing research---the only reliable way to gain the meaningful and actionable insights you need for effective strategic selling.View This Tutorial
Moving the "Meaty Middle"
The primary focus for Sales Ops should be on improving the performance of the middle-of-the-road salespeople who comprise the majority of the team. In this on-demand webinar, learn why it's so important and how to make it happen.View This Webinar
Are They a Price Buyer or a Poker Player?
In this expert interview with Nelson Hyde of Holden Advisors, you will learn how to tell the difference between true price buyers and buyers who are bluffing.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges