The Fundamentals of Effective Pricing for Sales Operations
What Sales Operations Teams Really Need to Know About Effective Pricing and Discounting
Nearly every Sales Operations team we've encountered has some level of involvement with pricing and discounting. Yet, most are unable to contribute in a truly meaningful way because they lack the requisite pricing knowledge and skills. Fortunately, as we also produce a leading publication devoted exclusively to pricing---The PricingBrew Journal---we're in a unique position to help. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The seven principles of pricing and discounting that make the most difference to revenue and profitability.
- The hidden power of price and why seemingly small discounts can destroy your company's financial performance.
- The ten myths and misconceptions about pricing that are most likely costing you sales and margin dollars right now.
- A variety of strategies and tactics you can use right away to help your sales operation price more effectively.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
The Top Lessons Learned by Sales Ops Leaders
How have Sales Ops leaders become leaders? What can their 20/20 hindsight teach us to streamline our own path? In this on-demand webinar, learn the top lessons gleaned through our research.View This Webinar
How to Boost the Perceived Value of Sales Operations
As sales ops practitioners, we need to recognize that not everyone in management understands what we do. In this Express Guide, learn nine strategies and tactics for proactively enhancing the internal perceptions and profile of your sales ops function.View This Guide
Avoiding Costly Mistakes in B2B Lead Generation
Finding ways to improve lead quality and quantity can be a target that's constantly moving. This recorded training session exposes our latest research, highlights common lead generation challenges and what some B2B companies are doing to overcome them.View This Webinar
Closing the Gap on Growing Existing Customers
Our research into leading sales operations shows that for most B2B companies, selling more to their current customers is a top priority. However, this research also exposes a mission-critical capability that most B2B sales operations are admittedly lacking.View This Research
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Building the Right Sales Ops Habits
Learn the Behaviors That Separate the True Sales Ops Professionals from Everyone Else