How to Improve Your Close Rates
Strategies and Tactics for Helping Your Sales Operation Win More Profitable Business
There's a lot riding on your team's ability to win business, consistently and decisively. Beyond the obvious financial contributions and implications, your ability to win also has organizational and strategic ramifications. But trial and error with something this important is risky. So, how do know which strategies and tactics you should be using to improve? In this on-demand training webinar, we’ll share:
- Why most sales operations would like to improve their win rates, but very few are really doing anything about it.
- How to secure the organizational support you need for making a concerted effort to improve your team's ability to win.
- How to leverage your sales analytics to discover and replicate the approaches that are already proven to work better.
- A number of strategies and tactics that others have found to be effective for improving overall win rates, at-scale.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Getting Serious About Sales Effectiveness
What does it take to make your sales operation more effective? This on-demand webinar provides insights into what other sales operations are doing and the areas to focus your energies if you're serious about sales effectiveness.View This Webinar
Rethinking Sales Coverage
For decades, teams have approached territory design and coverage planning in largely the same way. But current market conditions are forcing everyone to question the status quo and explore new possibilities,View This Webinar
The Fundamentals of Sales Intelligence
In Sales Ops, it's easy to feel like decisions are made in a vacuum. But the reality is that there are many sources of intelligence you can leverage to help the sales team sell more effectively, now and in the future.View This Webinar
Demonstrating the Value of Sales Operations
As a relative newcomer on the corporate landscape, Sales Ops often struggles to secure resources and investment. In this on-demand webinar, learn about quantifying and communicating the impact and contribution of your Sales Operations team.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
The 7 Essential Sales Ops Roles
Exploring the Most Important "Jobs Within the Job" of Sales Ops
December 3, 2020 - 11am Eastern
Sales Services or Technology?
Check out the SellingBrew directory and learn more about providers like these:
And more! Visit the directory and get the help and solutions you need.