Digging for Gold by Analyzing Wins and Losses
Rick Reynolds of AskForensics Discusses Lessons Learned from Win/Loss Analysis of Nearly $12 Billion Worth of Deals
How many companies really understand why they lose deals? And how many really know why they win? Of course, everyone will have an opinion—losses are chalked-up to price, and wins are attributed to stellar salesmanship. But are those opinions accurate? In this expert interview, you'll learn about:
- The massive strategic and tactical benefits that can result from conducting more rigorous win/loss analysis.
- How getting prospects and customers to talk about their buying decisions may not be as difficult as you think.
- Why the common assumption that deals are lost due to price is often a red-herring that can lead teams astray.
- The real root-causes behind lost sales and what your sales teams should be doing differently to avoid them.
This interview is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How to Identify & Target Your Best Prospects
Every year, B2B sales and marketing teams waste millions of dollars and thousands of hours desperately chasing the wrong business. In this on-demand webinar, learn about two methods for making targeting decisions that can improve every aspect of your performance, all at once!View This Webinar
Beyond the Hype of Marketing Automation Tools
Marketing automation tools can be very powerful and beneficial. But are these toolsets really the answer to all of our lead generation woes? In this interview with Dan McDade, the author of The Truth About Leads, we cut through the hype surrounding marketing automation tools and discuss their proper role in lead generation.View This Interview
How to Improve Your Sales Pipeline Analysis
Pipeline analytics is great for reporting on current performance, but it can do so much more. This guide outlines 12 strategies for improving deal probability, velocity and value across every salesperson in your sales operation.View This Guide
The Metrics Sales Leaders Should Be Managing
You need to track and manage sales metrics, but which metrics are the most important? In this guide based on research from Vantage Point Performance and the Sales Education Foundation, Jason Jordan reveals the ones that really matter.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this interview as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges