Digging for Gold by Analyzing Wins and Losses
Rick Reynolds of AskForensics Discusses Lessons Learned from Win/Loss Analysis of Nearly $12 Billion Worth of Deals
How many companies really understand why they lose deals? And how many really know why they win? Of course, everyone will have an opinion—losses are chalked-up to price, and wins are attributed to stellar salesmanship. But are those opinions accurate? In this expert interview, you'll learn about:
- The massive strategic and tactical benefits that can result from conducting more rigorous win/loss analysis.
- How getting prospects and customers to talk about their buying decisions may not be as difficult as you think.
- Why the common assumption that deals are lost due to price is often a red-herring that can lead teams astray.
- The real root-causes behind lost sales and what your sales teams should be doing differently to avoid them.
This interview is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Can You Benefit from Better Deal Management?
Some companies close deals rapidly at the expense of margins and profit. Other companies protect margins and control discounting at the expense of cycle-time and close-rates. In this guide, you'll learn how leading companies are able to achieve the best of both worlds.View This Guide
Strategies and Tactics for Boosting Your Close Rates
Most B2B companies would like to improve their close rates. On nearly every sales research study ever conducted, something to the effect of "improve our win rates" shows up as a top priority or objective. But what are they really doing to make it happen?View This Guide
Attracting and Capturing Better Leads
Isn't it frustrating when sales gets the blame for poor performance when the quality of leads is the real problem. In this on-demand webinar, learn about a number of strategies and tactics for maximizing the quantity, quality, and value of your sales leads.View This Webinar
A Better Way to Manage by the Metrics
In this informative interview, Jason Jordan, the author of "Cracking the Sales Management Code," discusses his research into sales measurement and shines a light on which sales metrics can actually be managed...and which cannot.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this interview as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges