Avoiding the Top 7 Sales Ops Mistakes
Exposing the Costly Mistakes Other Sales Ops Teams Have Made...So You Don't Have to Repeat Them!
With few well-worn paths to follow, most established sales operations groups have had to find their way through costly trial and error. Fortunately, most of their mistakes have been small and relatively easy to recover from. There are a few mistakes, however, that have set groups back months or even years. You're going to make mistakes; there's no getting around that. But if you can avoid the biggest mistakes that others have already made, you're definitely rigging the game in your favor. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Why it's crucial to reject others' notions of sales operations and adopt a far more strategic perspective.
- How a relatively simple shift as to where you look for direction can help avoid a variety of future challenges.
- The strategic disconnects and tactical blunders that can undermine everything you attempt to accomplish.
- The organizational dynamics that tend to be overlooked until it's too late to do anything about them.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Assessing Core Sales Skills in the Hiring Process
Relying on first-impressions, intuition, and gut-feel is just too risky when hiring salespeople today. This guide explores new options for infusing more objectivity and science into the process of finding good salespeople.View This Guide
Tweaking Your Sales Strategy to Improve Margins
A well thought-out strategy can reduce pricing pressure and increase deal velocity. Learn how relatively small adjustments to your sales strategy in a few high-leverage areas can combine and compound to produce dramatic results.View This Guide
How to Develop Real Competitive "Kill Sheets"
Competitive kill sheets are a great tool to help salespeople in the field. But most so-called kill sheets are nothing more than glorified competitive profiles. In this concise tutorial, learn how to develop real, strategic competitive kill sheets that highlight and reinforce the competitive differences that actually matter to prospects.View This Tutorial
Building a Sales Ops Center of Excellence
Sales Operations has long been characterized as a tactical support function. This tutorial provides advice on moving beyond tactical support and transforming Sales Operations into a strategic driver of sales effectiveness.View This Tutorial
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges