Avoiding the Top 7 Sales Ops Mistakes
Exposing the Costly Mistakes Other Sales Ops Teams Have Made...So You Don't Have to Repeat Them!
With few well-worn paths to follow, most established sales operations groups have had to find their way through costly trial and error. Fortunately, most of their mistakes have been small and relatively easy to recover from. There are a few mistakes, however, that have set groups back months or even years. You're going to make mistakes; there's no getting around that. But if you can avoid the biggest mistakes that others have already made, you're definitely rigging the game in your favor. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Why it's crucial to reject others' notions of sales operations and adopt a far more strategic perspective.
- How a relatively simple shift as to where you look for direction can help avoid a variety of future challenges.
- The strategic disconnects and tactical blunders that can undermine everything you attempt to accomplish.
- The organizational dynamics that tend to be overlooked until it's too late to do anything about them.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Structuring Effective Sales Ops Functions
This research brief answers three popular questions about Sales Ops structures, including: Should Sales Ops be distributed or centralized? Where should Sales Ops report to, or up through? How should a Sales Ops function be structured?View This Research
Avoiding Five Margin-Killing MarCom Mistakes
Your marketing materials are often the first things prospect see. Learn how to identify and avoid five marketing communication mistakes that can damage your value before the sales rep even get a chance.View This Guide
Recognizing Seven Deadly Targeting Mistakes
In this guide, you'll learn about the most common and costly prospect targeting mistakes that other B2B companies have made...so you can avoid making them yourself.View This Guide
The Metrics Sales Leaders Should Be Managing
You need to track and manage sales metrics, but which metrics are the most important? In this guide based on research from Vantage Point Performance and the Sales Education Foundation, Jason Jordan reveals the ones that really matter.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Building the Right Sales Ops Habits
Learn the Behaviors That Separate the True Sales Ops Professionals from Everyone Else