Avoiding the Top 7 Sales Ops Mistakes
Exposing the Costly Mistakes Other Sales Ops Teams Have Made...So You Don't Have to Repeat Them!
With few well-worn paths to follow, most established sales operations groups have had to find their way through costly trial and error. Fortunately, most of their mistakes have been small and relatively easy to recover from. There are a few mistakes, however, that have set groups back months or even years. You're going to make mistakes; there's no getting around that. But if you can avoid the biggest mistakes that others have already made, you're definitely rigging the game in your favor. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Why it's crucial to reject others' notions of sales operations and adopt a far more strategic perspective.
- How a relatively simple shift as to where you look for direction can help avoid a variety of future challenges.
- The strategic disconnects and tactical blunders that can undermine everything you attempt to accomplish.
- The organizational dynamics that tend to be overlooked until it's too late to do anything about them.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Exploring Account-Based Marketing and Sales
While the promise of account-based marketing and sales is certainly compelling, it's important to get beyond the hype and understand what ABM really is and what it can really do for you and your company.View This Webinar
How to Gear Up for Growth
In this informative interview, sales effectiveness expert Michael Perla discusses a number of crucial strategic considerations that are often overlooked by sales operations in their tactical pursuit of growth.View This Interview
Identifying Your Value Along Five Dimensions
You can't just hope prospects will pick-up on the compelling reasons to buy from you. In this guide, you'll learn the five dimensions of value that matter and over 50 potential value-drivers that can influence buying decisions.View This Guide
The Triangulated Competitive Audit Guide
The Triangulated Competitive Audit Guide provides an expanded reference list of the various types of questions you'll want to ask about your competitors and why.View This Tool
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges