Seven Steps to Identify and Capture Your Value
Learn the Basic Process Steps That Are Crucial for Success in Value-Based Pricing and Selling
When it comes to value-based selling and pricing, it's easy to get sidetracked by all of the apparent complexity. But we all know that the fundamentals in anything will usually get you 70-80% of the way there. In this video guide, you will learn about:
- How to brainstorm the various ways your offerings provide value.
- How to use customers and internal experts to distill your hypothesis.
- How to test and refine your assumptions to avoid major mistakes.
- How to document the differential value gaps that really matter.
- How to quantify "hard" drivers and develop strategic messages.
- How to avoid the most common mistakes that others have made.
- What to do if or when your competitors are outperforming you.
- How to craft messages that are strategic, without being negative.
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
The Sales Ops Guide to Enabling Sales Managers
Sales managers are critical points of leverage and enablement. In this on-demand webinar, learn a variety of strategies and tactics that others have used to influence sales managers and drive performance improvements at-scale.View This Webinar
Recognizing Seven Deadly Targeting Mistakes
In this guide, you'll learn about the most common and costly prospect targeting mistakes that other B2B companies have made...so you can avoid making them yourself.View This Guide
Seven Signs Your Sales Strategy Stinks
How can you tell if your sales strategy is really going to be effective? This diagnostic provides a straightforward self-assessment to help you evaluate the quality of your sales strategy.View This Diagnostic
Assessing Core Sales Skills in the Hiring Process
Relying on first-impressions, intuition, and gut-feel is just too risky when hiring salespeople today. This guide explores new options for infusing more objectivity and science into the process of finding good salespeople.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges