The Sales Ops Guide to Enabling Sales Managers
How to Maximize Your Effectiveness by Leveraging Sales Managers to Drive Improvements At-Scale
In any sales operation, sales managers are critical points of leverage and enablement. As managers have multiple reps reporting to them, working to influence their actions in a positive way can be much more efficient and scalable than focusing on the individual salespeople. However, as most sales managers are former sales reps themselves, and many are not used to working "on" the business rather than "in" the business, they represent a unique challenge from an enablement perspective. In this subscriber-only webinar, you'll learn about:
- The common mindsets and perspectives that may be working against you as you engage with sales managers...and what to do about it.
- The kinds of sales and performance data that sales managers really need to see...and more importantly, how they need to see it.
- Techniques for getting sales managers to think more operationally and systemically about the business under their direction.
- A variety of strategies and tactics that others have used to influence sales managers and drive performance improvements at-scale.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
The Big Deal About "Modern" Sales Playbooks
A lot of sales operations have been trying to determine whether playbooks are something they should be leveraging. And if so, how should they be going about it? In this expert interview, Christopher Faust helps cut through the confusion and provides guidance on topic.View This Interview
Exploring the Sales Ops Center of Excellence
This recorded training seminar discusses the two types of Sales Ops Center of Excellence we found in our research. Highlighting the critical differences between each type, we explore the decisions and steps that matter most in developing an effective Sales Ops Center of Excellence.View This Webinar
Three Buyers That Don't Buy On Price
If you lower your price, will you have a better chance of winning? Learn how to identify the buyers where additional discounts don't matter...and those that are secretly willing to pay more.View This Diagnostic
How to Prevent Customer Defection
In this SellingBrew research report, learn how leading B2B companies are protecting their future revenues and profits with innovations in customer retention and defection detection.View This Research
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges