The Sales Ops Guide to Enabling Sales Managers
How to Maximize Your Effectiveness by Leveraging Sales Managers to Drive Improvements At-Scale
In any sales operation, sales managers are critical points of leverage and enablement. As managers have multiple reps reporting to them, working to influence their actions in a positive way can be much more efficient and scalable than focusing on the individual salespeople. However, as most sales managers are former sales reps themselves, and many are not used to working "on" the business rather than "in" the business, they represent a unique challenge from an enablement perspective. In this subscriber-only webinar, you'll learn about:
- The common mindsets and perspectives that may be working against you as you engage with sales managers...and what to do about it.
- The kinds of sales and performance data that sales managers really need to see...and more importantly, how they need to see it.
- Techniques for getting sales managers to think more operationally and systemically about the business under their direction.
- A variety of strategies and tactics that others have used to influence sales managers and drive performance improvements at-scale.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
The Ugly Truth About Lead Generation ROI
Very often in business, the truth behind problems runs counter to what the people in charge actually believe. This entertaining case study reveals the true root-causes behind one company's "failing" lead generation programs.View This Case Study
Seven Signs Your Sales Strategy Stinks
How can you tell if your sales strategy is really going to be effective? This diagnostic provides a straightforward self-assessment to help you evaluate the quality of your sales strategy.View This Diagnostic
Maximizing the Effectiveness of Sales Training
Research shows that most sales training programs just don't "stick" over the long term. In this on-demand training session, we explore proven strategies and critical steps for developing effective sales training programs that have "stickiness" built-in from the very beginning.View This Webinar
A Modern Approach for Fixing a Costly Revenue Leak
We recently went through a virtual negotiation training program that can help close the massive skills gap between buyers and sellers. In this research brief, we share our impressions and recommendations.View This Research
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges