The Sales Ops Guide to Enabling Sales Managers
How to Maximize Your Effectiveness by Leveraging Sales Managers to Drive Improvements At-Scale
In any sales operation, sales managers are critical points of leverage and enablement. As managers have multiple reps reporting to them, working to influence their actions in a positive way can be much more efficient and scalable than focusing on the individual salespeople. However, as most sales managers are former sales reps themselves, and many are not used to working "on" the business rather than "in" the business, they represent a unique challenge from an enablement perspective. In this subscriber-only webinar, you'll learn about:
- The common mindsets and perspectives that may be working against you as you engage with sales managers...and what to do about it.
- The kinds of sales and performance data that sales managers really need to see...and more importantly, how they need to see it.
- Techniques for getting sales managers to think more operationally and systemically about the business under their direction.
- A variety of strategies and tactics that others have used to influence sales managers and drive performance improvements at-scale.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Closing the Gap on Growing Existing Customers
Our research into leading sales operations shows that for most B2B companies, selling more to their current customers is a top priority. However, this research also exposes a mission-critical capability that most B2B sales operations are admittedly lacking.View This Research
Designing Effective CRM Dashboards for B2B Sales
How do you make your CRM dashboards an effective tool your salespeople will utilize long after the "shininess" has worn off? This Express Guide details ten strategies and tactics we’ve gleaned through our research with leading B2B sales operations and sales experts.View This Guide
Creating More Powerful Sales Proposals
Delivering a proposal is often the final "yes/no" step that every other sales and marketing activity is leading up to. We spoke with Reuben Swartz about how to create sales proposals that win more business at higher margins.View This Interview
Exploring Four Different Types of Buyers
This interview with Nelson Hyde teaches you about four types of buyers --- how to identify them and how to deal with them.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges