Diagnosing Sales Problems
How to Identify and Correct the Real Root Causes Behind Sales Performance Issues
Failing to identify the true root causes of sales performance problems often leads to a frustrating game of Whack-A-Mole. Expedient fixes lead to more problems. Those problems then lead to even more duct-tape fixes. Which, in turn, cause even more serious issues. On and on, the performance symptoms just get worse because the real problems are never corrected. In this on-demand training webinar, you will learn about:
- Why there are so many effective scapegoats for the various issues and problems a B2B sales operation may encounter along the way.
- The most common...yet, often unrecognized...root-causes that are ultimately responsible for many sales performance symptoms.
- An incredibly straightforward diagnostic technique you can get in the habit of using to avoid jumping to simplistic conclusions.
- Numerous real-world examples of seemingly obvious sales problems that were really just symptoms of deficiencies elsewhere.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
The Triangulated Competitive Audit Guide
The Triangulated Competitive Audit Guide provides an expanded reference list of the various types of questions you'll want to ask about your competitors and why.View This Tool
Lowering the Cost of Customer Churn in B2B
It's not uncommon for 30-50% of a company's customer base to be in some stage of defection. We spoke with Javier Aldrete and learned the new approaches companies are using to recover the revenue they're losing to customer defection and churn.View This Interview
Assessing Core Sales Skills in the Hiring Process
Relying on first-impressions, intuition, and gut-feel is just too risky when hiring salespeople today. This guide explores new options for infusing more objectivity and science into the process of finding good salespeople.View This Guide
Trade Secrets of Effective Lead Generation
There are common pitfalls many companies run into with their lead generation programs. This interview with Dan McDade, the author of The Truth About Leads, exposes why B2B lead generation is broken and what you can do to fix it.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Delivering Data to Decision-Makers
How to Deliver the Right Decision-Making Data to Your Executives
Save Over 20% With Exclusive Discount
Sales Services or Technology?
Check out the SellingBrew directory and learn more about providers like these:
And more! Visit the directory and get the help and solutions you need.