Recognizing Seven Deadly Targeting Mistakes
Learn About the Most Common and Costly Prospect Targeting Mistakes...So You Can Avoid Them
It is often very helpful to understand the mistakes that others have made with prospect targeting. After all, when you know what the mistakes and problems look like, you can make the necessary course corrections to avoid making them yourself. In this guide, you will learn about:
- Why it's so futile to target the "ideal customer" and how it severely limits your potential in the marketplace.
- How market descriptions and models developed by industry analysts and research firms can lead you astray.
- Why trying to "hedge your bets" by targeting multiple segments will ultimately cause you to lose the game.
- How the most obvious prospect targeting decisions can get you involved in battles you can't afford to win.
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Generating More Sales from Existing Customers
Many B2B companies struggle to identify untapped sales opportunities and maximize revenue from the customers they've already acquired. In this four-part recorded training session, learn what leading sales operations are doing differently to grow share-of-wallet with existing customers.View This Webinar
Five Signs You're Missing Sales Opportunities
Many B2B companies are leaving a full two-thirds of their prospective sales opportunities on the table. Use this self-assessment by Dan McDade to figure-out if you're really getting everything you should.View This Diagnostic
17 Insights That Improve Close-Rates & Margins
The more your team knows about how your prospects perceive the marketplace, the better the chances are for success. This guide provides the key prospect insights that can improve close-rates, margins, and long-term customer values.View This Guide
Structuring Effective Sales Ops Functions
This research brief answers three popular questions about Sales Ops structures, including: Should Sales Ops be distributed or centralized? Where should Sales Ops report to, or up through? How should a Sales Ops function be structured?View This Research
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Delivering Data to Decision-Makers
How to Deliver the Right Decision-Making Data to Your Executives
Save Over 20% With Exclusive Discount
Sales Services or Technology?
Check out the SellingBrew directory and learn more about providers like these:
And more! Visit the directory and get the help and solutions you need.