Recognizing Seven Deadly Targeting Mistakes
Learn About the Most Common and Costly Prospect Targeting Mistakes...So You Can Avoid Them
It is often very helpful to understand the mistakes that others have made with prospect targeting. After all, when you know what the mistakes and problems look like, you can make the necessary course corrections to avoid making them yourself. In this guide, you will learn about:
- Why it's so futile to target the "ideal customer" and how it severely limits your potential in the marketplace.
- How market descriptions and models developed by industry analysts and research firms can lead you astray.
- Why trying to "hedge your bets" by targeting multiple segments will ultimately cause you to lose the game.
- How the most obvious prospect targeting decisions can get you involved in battles you can't afford to win.
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
The Reality of an "Intelligent" Sales Technology
Every once in a while, a sales technology comes along that purports to do things that just seem to good to be true. But does the reality actually line-up to the claims? We wanted to know. So we did our homework and talked to actual users. And what we discovered may surprise you.View This Research
Designing Sales Comp Plans That Actually Work
For driving salesperson behavior, your sales comp plan is one of the most powerful tools at your disposal. But any incentive you offer can have disastrous unintended consequences. In this guide, learn about four pitfalls to avoid and ten things to consider when designing your comp plan.View This Guide
Advancing Your Career in Sales Operations
There's never been a better time to be working in Sales Operations. But you can’t just sit back and hope that good things will happen. In this on-demand webinar, learn strategies and tactics for Sales Ops career development.View This Webinar
Avoiding Five Margin-Killing MarCom Mistakes
Your marketing materials are often the first things prospect see. Learn how to identify and avoid five marketing communication mistakes that can damage your value before the sales rep even get a chance.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges