Rethinking Sales Coverage
Exploring New Approaches for Better Coverage Plans and Sales Territories
For decades, sales operations have approached sales territory design and coverage planning in largely the same way. It seems that the "standard" approaches have become so ingrained that people don't even consider how these methods might be woefully outdated and ineffective. Even in this area, however, current market conditions are forcing everyone to question the status quo, explore new possibilities, and find better ways. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The current market dynamics that are actually enabling a more effective approach to sales coverage.
- How different coverage models and territory designs affect sales metrics and financial performance.
- Advances in data science and technology that have made new approaches both possible and practical.
- How to get your organization to think differently about aligning sales resources to market opportunities.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
A Modern Approach for Fixing a Costly Revenue Leak
We recently went through a virtual negotiation training program that can help close the massive skills gap between buyers and sellers. In this research brief, we share our impressions and recommendations.View This Research
Exploring the Principles of Sales Process Excellence
There's a big difference between just "trying to improve" in a general sense and using a fact-based method for driving systemic improvement. In this expert interview, Michael Webb discusses applying the time-tested principles of process improvement to B2B sales.View This Interview
"Better" Practices for Sales Operations
That lofty place of "best practice" can sometimes seem very far away. Fortunately, amazing results can be generated by just getting "better." In this webinar, learn how to adapt best practices in less than ideal situations.View This Webinar
Delivering Answers to the Point of Sale
Our latest research has shown that more data and tools for the field won't improve results. This tutorial reveals a more effective approach for getting salespeople to use data and analytics to make better decisions.View This Tutorial
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
The 7 Essential Sales Ops Roles
Exploring the Most Important "Jobs Within the Job" of Sales Ops
Sales Services or Technology?
Check out the SellingBrew directory and learn more about providers like these:
And more! Visit the directory and get the help and solutions you need.