Rethinking Sales Coverage
Exploring New Approaches for Better Coverage Plans and Sales Territories
For decades, sales operations have approached sales territory design and coverage planning in largely the same way. It seems that the "standard" approaches have become so ingrained that people don't even consider how these methods might be woefully outdated and ineffective. Even in this area, however, current market conditions are forcing everyone to question the status quo, explore new possibilities, and find better ways. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The current market dynamics that are actually enabling a more effective approach to sales coverage.
- How different coverage models and territory designs affect sales metrics and financial performance.
- Advances in data science and technology that have made new approaches both possible and practical.
- How to get your organization to think differently about aligning sales resources to market opportunities.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Exposing Your Differential Value Step-by-Step
From our best practice research, we’ve cut through the complexity of value-based selling to provide a simplified, step-by-step tutorial for understanding and exposing the differential value of your offerings.View This Tutorial
Closing the Gap on Growing Existing Customers
Our research into leading sales operations shows that for most B2B companies, selling more to their current customers is a top priority. However, this research also exposes a mission-critical capability that most B2B sales operations are admittedly lacking.View This Research
Targeting Your Most Profitable Prospects
In this tutorial, learn a six-step strategic process for increasing your odds of success in the marketplace by understanding which prospects you should target...and which ones you should avoid.View This Tutorial
Closing the Skills Gap in Sales Negotiations
In this Expert Interview, Jason Levinson discusses the latest methods and innovations in negotiation training for salespeople. Closing the negotiation skills gap is not a hard as you might think!View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Sales Process Improvement
Strategies and Tactics for Boosting Sales Process Efficiency and Effectiveness