How Marketing Automation Is Transforming Sales
Debbie Qaqish Discusses How Marketing Automation Is Helping Leading Sales Organizations Hit Their Numbers
Marketing automation is becoming a crucial element in the development of effective B2B sales operations. And to avoid falling behind, it's important to understand the implications and potential of this technology. In this recorded and transcribed interview with Debbie Qaqish, you'll learn:
- How and why buyers today are up to 70% through their decision-making process before they even talk to a salesperson.
- Why marketing's prospect cultivation efforts are often making it even more difficult for your sales team to win business.
- What leading sales teams are expecting---and getting---from their marketing teams through marketing automation.
- How marketing automation technology changes the dynamic and promotes greater alignment to sales and revenue targets.
This interview is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Identifying Your Value Along Five Dimensions
You can't just hope prospects will pick-up on the compelling reasons to buy from you. In this guide, you'll learn the five dimensions of value that matter and over 50 potential value-drivers that can influence buying decisions.View This Guide
The Ugly Truth About Lead Generation ROI
Very often in business, the truth behind problems runs counter to what the people in charge actually believe. This entertaining case study reveals the true root-causes behind one company's "failing" lead generation programs.View This Case Study
How to Prevent Customer Defection
In this SellingBrew research report, learn how leading B2B companies are protecting their future revenues and profits with innovations in customer retention and defection detection.View This Research
The Big Deal About "Modern" Sales Playbooks
A lot of sales operations have been trying to determine whether playbooks are something they should be leveraging. And if so, how should they be going about it? In this expert interview, Christopher Faust helps cut through the confusion and provides guidance on topic.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this interview as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges