How Marketing Automation Is Transforming Sales
Debbie Qaqish Discusses How Marketing Automation Is Helping Leading Sales Organizations Hit Their Numbers
Marketing automation is becoming a crucial element in the development of effective B2B sales operations. And to avoid falling behind, it's important to understand the implications and potential of this technology. In this recorded and transcribed interview with Debbie Qaqish, you'll learn:
- How and why buyers today are up to 70% through their decision-making process before they even talk to a salesperson.
- Why marketing's prospect cultivation efforts are often making it even more difficult for your sales team to win business.
- What leading sales teams are expecting---and getting---from their marketing teams through marketing automation.
- How marketing automation technology changes the dynamic and promotes greater alignment to sales and revenue targets.
This interview is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Preventing Bad Deals Before They Happen
After-the-fact corrective actions will do little to prevent the bad deals from happening again. Stop treating the symptoms. This diagnostic shows how to identify and correct the underlying root-causes of problems and issues.View This Diagnostic
How to Prevent Customer Defection
In this SellingBrew research report, learn how leading B2B companies are protecting their future revenues and profits with innovations in customer retention and defection detection.View This Research
The Fundamentals of Effective Sales Analysis
In this on-demand training webinar, we share the fundamental concepts and principles behind effective sales analysis, expose the critical building blocks that need to be in-place, and walk through a basic analysis example to pull everything together.View This Webinar
How to Hire Great Sales Ops People
How do you identify Sales Ops candidates with the raw materials to be most successful? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn the most important attributes you should look for when building your team.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this interview as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges