How Marketing Automation Is Transforming Sales
Debbie Qaqish Discusses How Marketing Automation Is Helping Leading Sales Organizations Hit Their Numbers
Marketing automation is becoming a crucial element in the development of effective B2B sales operations. And to avoid falling behind, it's important to understand the implications and potential of this technology. In this recorded and transcribed interview with Debbie Qaqish, you'll learn:
- How and why buyers today are up to 70% through their decision-making process before they even talk to a salesperson.
- Why marketing's prospect cultivation efforts are often making it even more difficult for your sales team to win business.
- What leading sales teams are expecting---and getting---from their marketing teams through marketing automation.
- How marketing automation technology changes the dynamic and promotes greater alignment to sales and revenue targets.
This interview is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Avoiding Five Margin-Killing MarCom Mistakes
Your marketing materials are often the first things prospect see. Learn how to identify and avoid five marketing communication mistakes that can damage your value before the sales rep even get a chance.View This Guide
Sales Analysis That Actually Makes a Difference
In this expert interview, Dev Tandon talks about how and why leading companies are looking at sales and business analytics differently. He also discusses some of the most powerful sales analyses these companies are using to drive clarity and results.View This Interview
The Sales Capability Self-Assessment
To identify areas for improvement and help gauge the efficacy of your company’s strategic and tactical sales capabilities, simply answer the 190+ questions in this self-assessment as truthfully and objectively as possible.View This Tool
Finding Margin Leaks in Your Sales Processes
Of course, every sale is the result of a process. And with any process, the quality of the final product is influenced by the raw materials. This diagnostic helps improve revenues and margins by identifying the root-causes of erosion in your sales processes.View This Diagnostic
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this interview as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Building a Better Sales Pitch
Developing and Delivering Messages That Can Actually Get the Job Done
Sales Services or Technology?
Check out the SellingBrew directory and learn more about providers like these:
And more! Visit the directory and get the help and solutions you need.