How Marketing Automation Is Transforming Sales
Debbie Qaqish Discusses How Marketing Automation Is Helping Leading Sales Organizations Hit Their Numbers
Marketing automation is becoming a crucial element in the development of effective B2B sales operations. And to avoid falling behind, it's important to understand the implications and potential of this technology. In this recorded and transcribed interview with Debbie Qaqish, you'll learn:
- How and why buyers today are up to 70% through their decision-making process before they even talk to a salesperson.
- Why marketing's prospect cultivation efforts are often making it even more difficult for your sales team to win business.
- What leading sales teams are expecting---and getting---from their marketing teams through marketing automation.
- How marketing automation technology changes the dynamic and promotes greater alignment to sales and revenue targets.
This interview is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Step-by-Step Competitive Analysis for Strategic Selling
How to use competitive analysis to identify actionable opportunities to gain strategic advantage, expose competitive gaps, provide differentiation beyond price, and reduce competitive pressures.View This Tutorial
Shift Your Customer Mix to Improve Performance
In this video session, learn how to go about shifting the mix of customers you sell to on a regular basis to improve revenues, margins, close rates, and repeat sales…all at the same timeView This Guide
How to Gear Up for Growth
In this informative interview, sales effectiveness expert Michael Perla discusses a number of crucial strategic considerations that are often overlooked by sales operations in their tactical pursuit of growth.View This Interview
Beyond Reporting with Sales & Pipeline Analysis
To actually improve overall sales performance in a big way, reporting alone simply WILL NOT get you there. This recorded training session shows you how to make the transition from reporting to true sales and pipeline analysis that can drive improved sales performance at-scale.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this interview as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges