Tweaking Your Sales Strategy to Improve Margins
Learn About Simple Improvements That Can Naturally Lead To More Profitable Deals
Sales strategy is sometimes relegated to clichés and platitudes --- i.e. "sell higher" or "sell broader". Yet, a weak or poorly-defined strategy can lead to desperation discounts and margin erosion. On the other hand, a well thought-out strategy can reduce pricing pressure and increase deal velocity. In this guide, you'll learn about:
- How relatively small adjustments in a few high-leverage areas can combine and compound to produce dramatic results
- How there's a big difference between having a structured sales process and having a solid, well-though-out sales strategy.
- The one question most sales teams focus on and the four questions a real sales strategy should be designed to answer.
- Three common strategic areas where companies can often make improvements and tweaks that generate better results.
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
The Reality of an "Intelligent" Sales Technology
Every once in a while, a sales technology comes along that purports to do things that just seem to good to be true. But does the reality actually line-up to the claims? We wanted to know. So we did our homework and talked to actual users. And what we discovered may surprise you.View This Research
How to Boost the Perceived Value of Sales Operations
As sales ops practitioners, we need to recognize that not everyone in management understands what we do. In this Express Guide, learn nine strategies and tactics for proactively enhancing the internal perceptions and profile of your sales ops function.View This Guide
Inside a Sales Operations Group On a Mission
Scott Kolar, the VP of Sales Operations at LexisNexis Risk Solutions, gives us an inside look into how his team is structured, their priorities and responsibilities, and the significant contributions they've made to the company's performance.View This Interview
How to Avoid Sales Compensation Gotchas
No variable compensation approach is ever going to be perfect, but you stand a much better chance if you're aware of the potential hurdles. This guide exposes the problems with various compensation schemes and explores potential solutions.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges