Tweaking Your Sales Strategy to Improve Margins
Learn About Simple Improvements That Can Naturally Lead To More Profitable Deals
Sales strategy is sometimes relegated to clichés and platitudes --- i.e. "sell higher" or "sell broader". Yet, a weak or poorly-defined strategy can lead to desperation discounts and margin erosion. On the other hand, a well thought-out strategy can reduce pricing pressure and increase deal velocity. In this guide, you'll learn about:
- How relatively small adjustments in a few high-leverage areas can combine and compound to produce dramatic results
- How there's a big difference between having a structured sales process and having a solid, well-though-out sales strategy.
- The one question most sales teams focus on and the four questions a real sales strategy should be designed to answer.
- Three common strategic areas where companies can often make improvements and tweaks that generate better results.
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
A Better Mindset for Driving Customer Success
In this timely conversation, Sean Ryan of Alexander Group discusses how leading companies are driving significant improvements by adopting a broader and more holistic approach to customer success.View This Interview
Negotiating Profitable Deals
Everything comes to a head when your sales team negotiates a deal. You want to win, but you don't want to leave money on the table. So, how do you help your sales team to become better negotiators, so they win the deals they should, at the right price?View This Webinar
The Pitfalls of Sales and Marketing Alignment
Sales and marketing alignment can sometimes do more harm than good. These real-world case studies expose the costly downsides of alignment and reveal the mindset that's often more effective to adopt.View This Case Study
The Competitor Assessment Scorecard
Use this scorecard to assess your competitors relative to each other and yourself on the various elements of the Triangulated Competitive Audit.View This Tool
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Managing Successful Sales Ops Projects
Strategies that Minimize Risk and Maximize Success for Sales Ops Initiatives