Tweaking Your Sales Strategy to Improve Margins
Learn About Simple Improvements That Can Naturally Lead To More Profitable Deals
Sales strategy is sometimes relegated to clichés and platitudes --- i.e. "sell higher" or "sell broader". Yet, a weak or poorly-defined strategy can lead to desperation discounts and margin erosion. On the other hand, a well thought-out strategy can reduce pricing pressure and increase deal velocity. In this guide, you'll learn about:
- How relatively small adjustments in a few high-leverage areas can combine and compound to produce dramatic results
- How there's a big difference between having a structured sales process and having a solid, well-though-out sales strategy.
- The one question most sales teams focus on and the four questions a real sales strategy should be designed to answer.
- Three common strategic areas where companies can often make improvements and tweaks that generate better results.
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How to Boost the Perceived Value of Sales Operations
As sales ops practitioners, we need to recognize that not everyone in management understands what we do. In this Express Guide, learn nine strategies and tactics for proactively enhancing the internal perceptions and profile of your sales ops function.View This Guide
Conducting Whitespace Analytics
What if there was a way to analyze all of your customers at once, identify the whitespace opportunities, and serve them up to the sales team on a platter? Learn the seven step process for doing just that.View This Webinar
Closing the Gap on Growing Existing Customers
Our research into leading sales operations shows that for most B2B companies, selling more to their current customers is a top priority. However, this research also exposes a mission-critical capability that most B2B sales operations are admittedly lacking.View This Research
Are They a Price Buyer or a Poker Player?
In this expert interview with Nelson Hyde of Holden Advisors, you will learn how to tell the difference between true price buyers and buyers who are bluffing.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges