Driving Sales Effectiveness with Strategic CRM
Learn How Leading Sales Operations Are Transforming Their CRM Systems Into Strategic Sales Weapons
Are you getting everything you should from your CRM? Do you know what's possible? Our research team sought to understand what leading sales operations are doing differently to drive significant results with their CRM systems. In this 4-part training session replay, you'll learn about:
- SellingBrew SalesPulse Survey data showing just how pervasive CRM really is and where it stands in the list of priorities.
- Why the promise of CRM is so compelling, but rarely achieved through traditional approaches and common mindsets.
- Seven real-world examples of how leading companies are using their CRM systems to answer more profitable questions.
- How and why these companies' CRM perspectives and strategies lead to natural adoption, rather than forced compliance.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
The Metrics Sales Leaders Should Be Managing
You need to track and manage sales metrics, but which metrics are the most important? In this guide based on research from Vantage Point Performance and the Sales Education Foundation, Jason Jordan reveals the ones that really matter.View This Guide
The Fundamentals of Effective Subscription Pricing
With subscriptions, the first order is just a fraction of the business you hope to get over time. So how do you do get the pricing right? In this recorded webinar, learn the processes, practices, and measures that can boost subscription pricing effectiveness.View This Webinar
All About Price Optimization
As more sales teams start turning to price optimization, it certainly helps to have a strong understanding of how it actually works and how it leverages elasticity and other metrics to calculate optimal prices.View This Webinar
Exploring the Principles of Sales Process Excellence
There's a big difference between just "trying to improve" in a general sense and using a fact-based method for driving systemic improvement. In this expert interview, Michael Webb discusses applying the time-tested principles of process improvement to B2B sales.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Sales Ops Pilot Programs
Leveraging Pilot Programs and In-Market Trials to Accelerate Progress