Driving Sales Effectiveness with Strategic CRM
Learn How Leading Sales Operations Are Transforming Their CRM Systems Into Strategic Sales Weapons
Are you getting everything you should from your CRM? Do you know what's possible? Our research team sought to understand what leading sales operations are doing differently to drive significant results with their CRM systems. In this 4-part training session replay, you'll learn about:
- SellingBrew SalesPulse Survey data showing just how pervasive CRM really is and where it stands in the list of priorities.
- Why the promise of CRM is so compelling, but rarely achieved through traditional approaches and common mindsets.
- Seven real-world examples of how leading companies are using their CRM systems to answer more profitable questions.
- How and why these companies' CRM perspectives and strategies lead to natural adoption, rather than forced compliance.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Closing the Gap on Growing Existing Customers
Our research into leading sales operations shows that for most B2B companies, selling more to their current customers is a top priority. However, this research also exposes a mission-critical capability that most B2B sales operations are admittedly lacking.View This Research
How Sales Ops Should Navigate This Crisis
To say that the global pandemic is producing "extreme market dynamics" is an understatement. As a sales operations function, what should you be doing right now to help your company weather the storm?View This Webinar
Lowering the Cost of Customer Churn in B2B
It's not uncommon for 30-50% of a company's customer base to be in some stage of defection. We spoke with Javier Aldrete and learned the new approaches companies are using to recover the revenue they're losing to customer defection and churn.View This Interview
A Better Way to Manage by the Metrics
In this informative interview, Jason Jordan, the author of "Cracking the Sales Management Code," discusses his research into sales measurement and shines a light on which sales metrics can actually be managed...and which cannot.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Building a Better Sales Pitch
Developing and Delivering Messages That Can Actually Get the Job Done
Sales Services or Technology?
Check out the SellingBrew directory and learn more about providers like these:
And more! Visit the directory and get the help and solutions you need.