Maximizing the Effectiveness of Sales Training
Proven Strategies and Steps for Developing a Sales Training Program That Actually Works for Your Business
In this recorded training session, we expose the pervasiveness of problems with sales training, dig into the underlying causes of inaction and lack of long-term "stickiness", and we explore how the right decisions early on can make all the difference as to whether your program succeeds or fails.
- The three big reasons sales training doesn't stick --- two you might suspect, and one that doesn't get much attention.
- The fundamental process steps that help ensure your training program has stickiness and relevance built right in.
- The one process step that can make or break your program --- getting this decision right is more than half the battle.
- How to infuse and inject the training into the DNA of your sales organization and the mechanics of your operation.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Measuring the Financial Impact of Sales Ops
How do you measure a Sales Ops function? How do you calculate what you're really getting from your investments? In this on-demand webinar, learn what other Sales Ops groups are doing to measure and communicate their contributions in dollars and cents.View This Webinar
How Marketing Automation Is Changing Sales
In this interview with Debbie Qaqish, we explore why marketing automation is becoming so popular and what the long-term implications are.View This Interview
How Many B2B Sales Teams Lack Negotiation Skills?
Recently, we conducted a PulsePoll to better understand the extent to which B2B sales teams were taking steps to develop and maintain skills in negotiation. Explore what we learned in this Research Brief, complete with helpful charts and analysis.View This Research
Recognizing Seven Deadly Targeting Mistakes
In this guide, you'll learn about the most common and costly prospect targeting mistakes that other B2B companies have made...so you can avoid making them yourself.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Developing Sales Ops Leaders
Proven Approaches for Effective Leadership Development and Succession Planning