Maximizing the Effectiveness of Sales Training
Proven Strategies and Steps for Developing a Sales Training Program That Actually Works for Your Business
In this recorded training session, we expose the pervasiveness of problems with sales training, dig into the underlying causes of inaction and lack of long-term "stickiness", and we explore how the right decisions early on can make all the difference as to whether your program succeeds or fails.
- The three big reasons sales training doesn't stick --- two you might suspect, and one that doesn't get much attention.
- The fundamental process steps that help ensure your training program has stickiness and relevance built right in.
- The one process step that can make or break your program --- getting this decision right is more than half the battle.
- How to infuse and inject the training into the DNA of your sales organization and the mechanics of your operation.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How to Fight a Price War
In this on-demand webinar, learn strategies and tactics for preventing a price war, handling "dumb" competitors, de-escalating and avoiding provocative situations, and winning without actually fighting.View This Webinar
Exploring Account-Based Marketing and Sales
While the promise of account-based marketing and sales is certainly compelling, it's important to get beyond the hype and understand what ABM really is and what it can really do for you and your company.View This Webinar
Five Signs You're Missing Sales Opportunities
Many B2B companies are leaving a full two-thirds of their prospective sales opportunities on the table. Use this self-assessment by Dan McDade to figure-out if you're really getting everything you should.View This Diagnostic
How to Deal With Churn
How can we mitigate churn and retain more of the customers, revenues, and profits we've acquired? In this webinar, learn a simple methodology for figuring out what's best in your situation.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Managing Successful Sales Ops Projects
Strategies that Minimize Risk and Maximize Success for Sales Ops Initiatives