Sales Process Improvement
Strategies and Tactics for Boosting Sales Process Efficiency and Effectiveness
With so many moving parts, developing effective and efficient sales processes can be a significant challenge. Aligning to the different preferences and needs in the market is tough enough. But you also have to balance those external concerns against your internal capabilities and constraints. And to add insult to injury, you have to do all of this on a shoestring budget. So how do you do it? Where should you focus your limited time and resources? And what can you learn from others who've gone before? In this subscriber-only webinar, you will learn about:
- Analyzing your selling "machine" to identify the critical bottlenecks and prioritize improvements.
- Developing and documenting appropriate sales procedures, policies, and rules to ensure consistency.
- Leveraging technology to automate, streamline, and scale strategic and tactical sales processes.
- Avoiding the costly traps and minefields other sales operations have stumbled into along the way.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Driving Strategic Decisions with Sales Analytics
In this guide, you'll learn how to look at sales performance in a different way, use sales analytics to answer much more powerful questions; and identify your company's real strategic "sweet spot" in the marketplace.View This Guide
Five Signs You're Missing Sales Opportunities
Many B2B companies are leaving a full two-thirds of their prospective sales opportunities on the table. Use this self-assessment by Dan McDade to figure-out if you're really getting everything you should.View This Diagnostic
How to Stop Losing Sales to "No Decision"
For many companies, the biggest competitor they have to contend with is "no decision." In this tutorial, learn strategies and tactics for addressing the real root-causes behind prospect inaction.View This Tutorial
Avoiding Five Margin-Killing MarCom Mistakes
Your marketing materials are often the first things prospect see. Learn how to identify and avoid five marketing communication mistakes that can damage your value before the sales rep even get a chance.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Making Sense of Revenue Operations
Cutting Through the Confusion and Demystifying This Innovative New Concept