Assessing Core Sales Skills in the Hiring Process
Exploring New Options for Infusing More Objectivity and Science Into the Hiring of B2B Salespeople
As important as salespeople are to a company's financial performance, they are often hired somewhat "blindly" based on first impressions, intuition, and gut-feel. But this a massive risk that just isn’t necessary in today’s internet-enabled world. In this guide, you will learn about:
- Four ways that incompetent salespeople can damage your company, beyond just missing the numbers.
- Two business dynamics that can make it easy for incompetent salespeople to "hide" for a very long time.
- The results of a benchmarking study that exposes just how many salespeople are lacking core selling skills.
- How online sales skills assessments now make it possible for anyone to use objective criteria when hiring salespeople.
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How to Structure Sales Operations
The structure of your Sales Ops function can have ramifications for years to come. In this on-demand webinar, learn effective approaches and important considerations for getting your structure right.View This Webinar
How to Retain Your Key Customers
When you lose business from existing accounts, the sales team must acquire even more new business to compensate. In this on-demand training session, learn about seven innovative strategies leading sales operations are using to minimize revenue attrition and customer defection.View This Webinar
Keeping Your Customers After You've Acquired Them
In this informative interview, Rick Reynolds of AskForensics discusses the primary reasons customers defect, how to identify vulnerable or damaged accounts, and the steps you can take to turn things around.View This Interview
All About Price Optimization
As more sales teams start turning to price optimization, it certainly helps to have a strong understanding of how it actually works and how it leverages elasticity and other metrics to calculate optimal prices.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Delivering No-Brainer Sales Guidance
How to Provide Guidance Reps Will Actually Use to Make Better Decisions
Sales Services or Technology?
Check out the SellingBrew directory and learn more about providers like these:
And more! Visit the directory and get the help and solutions you need.