Maximizing the Effectiveness of Inside Sales
Strategies and Tactics for Boosting the Performance and Contribution of Your Inside Sales Function
For some companies, inside sales is about generating leads or appointments for the field. For others, inside sales is about handling the tedious grunt work to free-up outside salespeople. And for some, inside sales has even been a sort of training ground where entry-level reps can gain some experience before vying for an outside sales position. But in recent years, the inside sales function has been changing dramatically. And leading inside sales groups have been stepping-up to play a much more strategic role in driving ongoing sales performance. In this on-demand training webinar, you'll learn about:
- The major changes in how companies are viewing inside sales versus outside sales in today's business environment.
- Where leading inside sales groups are now focusing their attentions in order to have a more significant impact.
- Structural and organizational considerations for enhancing prospect engagement and accelerating sales cycles.
- The new expectations, objectives, and measures that are transforming inside sales into a more strategic function.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How to Prevent Customer Defection
In this SellingBrew research report, learn how leading B2B companies are protecting their future revenues and profits with innovations in customer retention and defection detection.View This Research
The Fundamentals of Effective Pricing for Sales Operations
Most Sales Ops teams are unable to contribute to pricing and discounting in a meaningful way because they lack pricing knowledge. In this on-demand webinar, we cover the fundamental pricing concepts that Sales Ops teams need to understand.View This Webinar
Designing Effective CRM Dashboards for B2B Sales
How do you make your CRM dashboards an effective tool your salespeople will utilize long after the "shininess" has worn off? This Express Guide details ten strategies and tactics we’ve gleaned through our research with leading B2B sales operations and sales experts.View This Guide
Avoiding Five Margin-Killing MarCom Mistakes
Your marketing materials are often the first things prospect see. Learn how to identify and avoid five marketing communication mistakes that can damage your value before the sales rep even get a chance.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Improving Sales Compensation to Boost Results
Proven Strategies and Tactics for More Effective Sales Incentives and Compensation Plans
Save Over 20% With Exclusive Discount
Sales Services or Technology?
Check out the SellingBrew directory and learn more about providers like these:
And more! Visit the directory and get the help and solutions you need.