Maximizing the Effectiveness of Inside Sales
Strategies and Tactics for Boosting the Performance and Contribution of Your Inside Sales Function
For some companies, inside sales is about generating leads or appointments for the field. For others, inside sales is about handling the tedious grunt work to free-up outside salespeople. And for some, inside sales has even been a sort of training ground where entry-level reps can gain some experience before vying for an outside sales position. But in recent years, the inside sales function has been changing dramatically. And leading inside sales groups have been stepping-up to play a much more strategic role in driving ongoing sales performance. In this on-demand training webinar, you'll learn about:
- The major changes in how companies are viewing inside sales versus outside sales in today's business environment.
- Where leading inside sales groups are now focusing their attentions in order to have a more significant impact.
- Structural and organizational considerations for enhancing prospect engagement and accelerating sales cycles.
- The new expectations, objectives, and measures that are transforming inside sales into a more strategic function.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Tales from the Trenches in Sales Ops
Driving sales effectiveness and efficiency at-scale can be messy. In this on-demand webinar, glean insights from seven cautionary case studies so you don't repeat the same mistakes and miscalculations.View This Webinar
Anatomy of a Competition-Crushing Sales Strategy
The better your sales strategy, the easier it is for your sales team to achieve their objectives. But sales strategy is often misunderstood. In this on-demand training session, learn how leading sales operations are improving their sales strategies to win more business, while actually competing less.View This Webinar
Crucial Sales Operations Concepts
What sets a great Sales Ops team apart often comes down the core concepts and principles they embrace. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about 15 fundamental concepts that every Sales Ops leader and practitioner needs to understand inside and out.View This Webinar
Delivering Answers to the Point of Sale
Our latest research has shown that more data and tools for the field won't improve results. This tutorial reveals a more effective approach for getting salespeople to use data and analytics to make better decisions.View This Tutorial
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Boosting the Sales Ops Team's Influence
How to Get Others in Your Company to Embrace Your Plans and Perspectives
July 17, 2020 - 2pm Eastern
August 13, 2020 - 2pm Eastern
Sales Services or Technology?
Check out the SellingBrew directory and learn more about providers like these:
And more! Visit the directory and get the help and solutions you need.