Getting Serious About Sales Effectiveness
New Insights Into What Other Companies Are Doing and Where You Should Focus
When you're looking to improve your approach, it’s a good idea to have a solid understanding as to where you stand relative to your peers. In this recorded training session based on SellingBrew’s research into leading B2B sales organizations, you will learn:
- The five priorities and objectives that leading B2B sales organizations are focused on.
- How leading companies are able to do a superior job of retaining their best customers.
- Account development practices that keep your team focused on the best opportunities.
- Sales management practices for steady, profitable growth from new and existing customers.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Seven Building Blocks of Sales Effectiveness
In sales, it can be challenging to know where to focus your attention and resources. This guide provides a framework of the seven areas where improvements have the most impact on close rates, cycle times, deal sizes, and margins.View This Guide
Sales Analysis That Actually Makes a Difference
In this expert interview, Dev Tandon talks about how and why leading companies are looking at sales and business analytics differently. He also discusses some of the most powerful sales analyses these companies are using to drive clarity and results.View This Interview
Digging for Gold by Analyzing Wins and Losses
How many companies really understand why they lose deals...or why they win? In this expert interview, Rick Reynolds of AskForensics discusses lessons learned from win/loss analysis of nearly $12 billion worth of business.View This Interview
How to Prevent Customer Defection
In this SellingBrew research report, learn how leading B2B companies are protecting their future revenues and profits with innovations in customer retention and defection detection.View This Research
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges