Measuring the Financial Impact of Sales Ops
Exploring Methods of Quantifying the ROI and Financial Contributions of Your Sales Ops Function
Through our Help Desk, we've fielded a number of questions around the topic of measurement and ROI. How do you measure the productivity of the Sales Ops function itself? How can you determine what you're really getting from your investments in Sales Ops resources, tools, and initiatives? What are other Sales Ops groups doing to measure, capture, and communicate their contributions in dollars and cents? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Dozens of metrics and measurements that have helped other Sales Ops teams show their financial impacts.
- Selecting and developing the most compelling and impactful financial measures and performance metrics.
- The costly "gotchas" and painful pitfalls that you'll want to sidestep as you move forward with your efforts.
- How to present and communicate your quantifications for maximum clarity, confidence, and credibility.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Tales from the Trenches in Sales Ops
Driving sales effectiveness and efficiency at-scale can be messy. In this on-demand webinar, glean insights from seven cautionary case studies so you don't repeat the same mistakes and miscalculations.View This Webinar
Recognizing Seven Deadly Targeting Mistakes
In this guide, you'll learn about the most common and costly prospect targeting mistakes that other B2B companies have made...so you can avoid making them yourself.View This Guide
A Modern Approach for Fixing a Costly Revenue Leak
We recently went through a virtual negotiation training program that can help close the massive skills gap between buyers and sellers. In this research brief, we share our impressions and recommendations.View This Research
Survival Strategies for Raising Prices
In this on-demand training seminar, learn why some B2B companies struggle with price increases while others are able to do it with far less pain and angst. What are leading companies doing differently to execute price increases with far less risk, conflict, and uncertainty?View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Sales Process Improvement
Strategies and Tactics for Boosting Sales Process Efficiency and Effectiveness