Measuring the Financial Impact of Sales Ops
Exploring Methods of Quantifying the ROI and Financial Contributions of Your Sales Ops Function
Through our Help Desk, we've fielded a number of questions around the topic of measurement and ROI. How do you measure the productivity of the Sales Ops function itself? How can you determine what you're really getting from your investments in Sales Ops resources, tools, and initiatives? What are other Sales Ops groups doing to measure, capture, and communicate their contributions in dollars and cents? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Dozens of metrics and measurements that have helped other Sales Ops teams show their financial impacts.
- Selecting and developing the most compelling and impactful financial measures and performance metrics.
- The costly "gotchas" and painful pitfalls that you'll want to sidestep as you move forward with your efforts.
- How to present and communicate your quantifications for maximum clarity, confidence, and credibility.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
The Triangulated Competitive Audit Guide
The Triangulated Competitive Audit Guide provides an expanded reference list of the various types of questions you'll want to ask about your competitors and why.View This Tool
How to Improve Internal Deal Negotiations
The most costly deal negotiations often take place within the confines of our own organizations. In this guide, you'll learn the top 10 strategies for negotiating better deal outcomes with others inside your company.View This Guide
Making Sense of Sales Technology
It's hard to make sense of the various sales technologies that are available today. How are they different? Do the differences actually matter? What do we need? How do we choose?View This Webinar
Reducing Losses to "No Decision"
Studies have shown that companies can lose up to 40% of their forecasted deals to "no decision". In this on-demand webinar, learn strategic and tactical approaches for dealing with prospect inaction.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Building the Right Sales Ops Habits
Learn the Behaviors That Separate the True Sales Ops Professionals from Everyone Else