Five Signs You’re Missing Sales Opportunities
A Self-Assessment by Dan McDade to Determine If Your Team Should Be Getting 3X More Sales-Qualified Leads
Many B2B companies are leaving a full two-thirds of their prospective sales opportunities on the table, free for competitors to pick up, take over, and ultimately win. Through this diagnostic by Dan McDade, the author of The Truth About Leads, you will learn:
- The five major reasons B2B companies tend to let so many sales opportunities slip through their fingers.
- What data from 250,000 prospect interactions reveals about their decision-making processes and time-frames.
- How some companies are able to generate three times more sales-qualified leads for every 1000 prospects.
- Nine diagnostic questions you should answer to determine if you're really getting everything you should.
This diagnostic is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Why Strategic Accounts Defect to Competitors
Learn what research conducted by AskForensics reveals about the real reasons companies fail to retain strategic accounts and what they can do about it.View This Research
How to Accelerate "Land and Expand"
Simply put, the faster and more consistently you can grow newly acquired customers, the more valuable your entire enterprise becomes. In this on-demand webinar, learn strategies and tactics other teams have utilized to improve "land and expand" performance.View This Webinar
Tweaking Your Sales Strategy to Improve Margins
A well thought-out strategy can reduce pricing pressure and increase deal velocity. Learn how relatively small adjustments to your sales strategy in a few high-leverage areas can combine and compound to produce dramatic results.View This Guide
Onboarding New Sales Reps for Success
Bringing a new sales rep onto your team can be a very expensive and risky proposition. And many common onboarding strategies can make things worse instead of better. This guide exposes 10 best practices our research team has found to be most effective.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this diagnostic as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges