Five Signs You’re Missing Sales Opportunities
A Self-Assessment by Dan McDade to Determine If Your Team Should Be Getting 3X More Sales-Qualified Leads
Many B2B companies are leaving a full two-thirds of their prospective sales opportunities on the table, free for competitors to pick up, take over, and ultimately win. Through this diagnostic by Dan McDade, the author of The Truth About Leads, you will learn:
- The five major reasons B2B companies tend to let so many sales opportunities slip through their fingers.
- What data from 250,000 prospect interactions reveals about their decision-making processes and time-frames.
- How some companies are able to generate three times more sales-qualified leads for every 1000 prospects.
- Nine diagnostic questions you should answer to determine if you're really getting everything you should.
This diagnostic is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Evaluating Top Sales Methods
How do you know your team is using the most effective sales method for your particular business situation? And if necessary, how do you facilitate a productive change?View This Webinar
Developing Sales Ops Leaders
How do we develop the next generation of sales ops leaders? How do we equip our team members to take on more responsibility? And how do we do it all as a matter of course rather than as an afterthought?View This Webinar
Closing the Gap on Growing Existing Customers
Our research into leading sales operations shows that for most B2B companies, selling more to their current customers is a top priority. However, this research also exposes a mission-critical capability that most B2B sales operations are admittedly lacking.View This Research
A Modern Approach for Fixing a Costly Revenue Leak
We recently went through a virtual negotiation training program that can help close the massive skills gap between buyers and sellers. In this research brief, we share our impressions and recommendations.View This Research
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this diagnostic as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Building Sales Ops' Credibility with Sales
Getting the Sales Team To Take Your Ideas and Suggestions More Seriously