Reducing Losses to “No Decision”
Proven Approaches for Handling the Deals That Tend To Become Permanently Frozen
Studies have shown that companies can lose up to 40% of their forecasted deals to "no decision". These permanently stalled or frozen opportunities are not only extremely frustrating for everyone involved; they're a huge waste of time, money, and energy. Of course, you could just try to avoid these types of deals altogether. But what if you could crack the code on moving these opportunities to the "win" column? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The primary root-causes of prospect apathy and inaction that ultimately result in "no decision" losses.
- Why you should think twice about following the punditry and conventional wisdom on this topic.
- Identifying and correcting a common "mismatch" in sales strategy that often exacerbates the issues.
- A variety of strategies and tactics for winning deals that would otherwise become "permanently frozen".
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Driving Strategic Decisions with Sales Analytics
In this guide, you'll learn how to look at sales performance in a different way, use sales analytics to answer much more powerful questions; and identify your company's real strategic "sweet spot" in the marketplace.View This Guide
The Fundamentals of Effective Pricing for Sales Operations
Most Sales Ops teams are unable to contribute to pricing and discounting in a meaningful way because they lack pricing knowledge. In this on-demand webinar, we cover the fundamental pricing concepts that Sales Ops teams need to understand.View This Webinar
The Competitor Assessment Scorecard
Use this scorecard to assess your competitors relative to each other and yourself on the various elements of the Triangulated Competitive Audit.View This Tool
How Are Others Navigating Through This Crisis?
In this insightful and timely conversation, Matt Greenstein of Alexander Group helps us better understand what other sales operations are doing right now and how we can best prepare for the future.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Maximizing & Measuring Sales Tools
Getting Everything You Can While Understanding What You're Getting
Sales Services or Technology?
Check out the SellingBrew directory and learn more about providers like these:
And more! Visit the directory and get the help and solutions you need.