Reducing Losses to “No Decision”
Proven Approaches for Handling the Deals That Tend To Become Permanently Frozen
Studies have shown that companies can lose up to 40% of their forecasted deals to "no decision". These permanently stalled or frozen opportunities are not only extremely frustrating for everyone involved; they're a huge waste of time, money, and energy. Of course, you could just try to avoid these types of deals altogether. But what if you could crack the code on moving these opportunities to the "win" column? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The primary root-causes of prospect apathy and inaction that ultimately result in "no decision" losses.
- Why you should think twice about following the punditry and conventional wisdom on this topic.
- Identifying and correcting a common "mismatch" in sales strategy that often exacerbates the issues.
- A variety of strategies and tactics for winning deals that would otherwise become "permanently frozen".
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How to Maximize Cross-Selling and Up-Selling
Effective cross-selling and up-selling requires operational solutions that only Sales Ops can deliver. In this on-demand webinar, learn how some innovative groups are making happen---efficiently, effectively, and very profitablyView This Webinar
Avoiding Five Margin-Killing MarCom Mistakes
Your marketing materials are often the first things prospect see. Learn how to identify and avoid five marketing communication mistakes that can damage your value before the sales rep even get a chance.View This Guide
Can You Benefit from Better Deal Management?
Some companies close deals rapidly at the expense of margins and profit. Other companies protect margins and control discounting at the expense of cycle-time and close-rates. In this guide, you'll learn how leading companies are able to achieve the best of both worlds.View This Guide
Making Change Happen
How do you get an organization to move away from the status quo and actually embrace doing things differently? How do you foster true adoption, as opposed to merely forced compliance? Given the organizational dynamics involved, effective change management requires a more strategic approach.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges