Trade Secrets of Effective Lead Generation
Dan McDade, the author of The Truth About Leads, Exposes Why Lead Generation Is Broken and What You Can Do To Fix It
Sometimes, companies just don't realize how broken their lead generation processes really are and how much profitable growth is falling through the cracks. In this interview with Dan McDade, the CEO of PointClear and the author of the book, The Truth About Leads, you will learn about:
- The common problems and pitfalls that B2B companies unwittingly run into with their lead generation programs.
- The structural root-causes and organizational contributing factors behind sub-optimal lead generation ROI.
- What effective prospect development actually looks like--- how it should work, who does what, and when they do it.
- Pragmatic steps you can take to close the process gaps, improve your capabilities, and close more new customers.
This interview is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How to Deliver Sales Training That Sticks
With the right approach, a sales training program can deliver lasting, profitable results. This step-by-step process guides you through designing effectiveness and stickiness into your sales training program right from the start.View This Tutorial
Diagnosing Sales Problems
Failing to identify the true root causes of sales performance problems often leads to a frustrating game of Whack-A-Mole. In this on-demand training webinar, learn how to identify and correct the real root causes behind sales performance issues.View This Webinar
Four Ways to Get More Out of Sales Analytics
Contrary to the hype, analytical toolsets don’t provide significant benefits right out-of-the-box. This video guide reveals powerful strategies for producing more meaningful results from your sales analytics efforts and investments.View This Guide
Closing the Gap on Growing Existing Customers
Our research into leading sales operations shows that for most B2B companies, selling more to their current customers is a top priority. However, this research also exposes a mission-critical capability that most B2B sales operations are admittedly lacking.View This Research
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this interview as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges