Trade Secrets of Effective Lead Generation
Dan McDade, the author of The Truth About Leads, Exposes Why Lead Generation Is Broken and What You Can Do To Fix It
Sometimes, companies just don't realize how broken their lead generation processes really are and how much profitable growth is falling through the cracks. In this interview with Dan McDade, the CEO of PointClear and the author of the book, The Truth About Leads, you will learn about:
- The common problems and pitfalls that B2B companies unwittingly run into with their lead generation programs.
- The structural root-causes and organizational contributing factors behind sub-optimal lead generation ROI.
- What effective prospect development actually looks like--- how it should work, who does what, and when they do it.
- Pragmatic steps you can take to close the process gaps, improve your capabilities, and close more new customers.
This interview is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Five Performance Boosters of Follow-On Sales
While customer acquisition is certainly important, it might not the best place to focus if you really want to see dramatic improvements in sales performance. Learn how a shift in focus can increase your close-rates, shorten sales-cycles, and improve your margins.View This Guide
Crafting Effective Strategic Value Messages
This tutorial shows you how to get beyond the platitudes and develop compelling messages that highlight your differential value.View This Tutorial
How to Gear Up for Growth
In this informative interview, sales effectiveness expert Michael Perla discusses a number of crucial strategic considerations that are often overlooked by sales operations in their tactical pursuit of growth.View This Interview
Taking Your Sales Operation to the Next Level
It's common for sales operations to get mired in tactical sales support and administrative activities. This four-part recorded training session reveals the steps leading sales operations teams are taking to transform themselves into a much more proactive and strategic business function.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this interview as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges