Trade Secrets of Effective Lead Generation
Dan McDade, the author of The Truth About Leads, Exposes Why Lead Generation Is Broken and What You Can Do To Fix It
Sometimes, companies just don't realize how broken their lead generation processes really are and how much profitable growth is falling through the cracks. In this interview with Dan McDade, the CEO of PointClear and the author of the book, The Truth About Leads, you will learn about:
- The common problems and pitfalls that B2B companies unwittingly run into with their lead generation programs.
- The structural root-causes and organizational contributing factors behind sub-optimal lead generation ROI.
- What effective prospect development actually looks like--- how it should work, who does what, and when they do it.
- Pragmatic steps you can take to close the process gaps, improve your capabilities, and close more new customers.
This interview is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Five Performance Boosters of Follow-On Sales
While customer acquisition is certainly important, it might not the best place to focus if you really want to see dramatic improvements in sales performance. Learn how a shift in focus can increase your close-rates, shorten sales-cycles, and improve your margins.View This Guide
5 Ways Sales Can Stop Losing the Pricing Game
Discounts can seem like a small price to pay to capture revenue. But for many, giving in to pricing pressure is having disastrous impacts on profitability. In this on-demand webinar, learn five strategies leading teams are using to win more revenue...without crushing their margins.View This Webinar
Building a Better Bid Desk
Large bids and quotes can have huge impacts on everything from revenue and profit to capacity utilization and strategic positioning. In this on-demand training session, learn strategies and tactics for improving the effectiveness of your bid desk.View This Webinar
Overcoming the New Realities in B2B Sales
Since the advent of the Internet, the B2B buying process has been changing dramatically. In this expert interview, Tom Searcy, the author of "Life After the Death of Sales," discusses how B2B sales leaders can deal with today's realities and prepare their organizations for tomorrow.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this interview as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Sales Ops Pilot Programs
Leveraging Pilot Programs and In-Market Trials to Accelerate Progress