Trade Secrets of Effective Lead Generation
Dan McDade, the author of The Truth About Leads, Exposes Why Lead Generation Is Broken and What You Can Do To Fix It
Sometimes, companies just don't realize how broken their lead generation processes really are and how much profitable growth is falling through the cracks. In this interview with Dan McDade, the CEO of PointClear and the author of the book, The Truth About Leads, you will learn about:
- The common problems and pitfalls that B2B companies unwittingly run into with their lead generation programs.
- The structural root-causes and organizational contributing factors behind sub-optimal lead generation ROI.
- What effective prospect development actually looks like--- how it should work, who does what, and when they do it.
- Pragmatic steps you can take to close the process gaps, improve your capabilities, and close more new customers.
This interview is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How to Improve Your Sales Pipeline Analysis
Pipeline analytics is great for reporting on current performance, but it can do so much more. This guide outlines 12 strategies for improving deal probability, velocity and value across every salesperson in your sales operation.View This Guide
Driving Sales Effectiveness with Strategic CRM
Are you really getting everything you should from your CRM system? Do you even know what's possible? In this four-part training session replay, learn what leading sales operations are doing differently to drive significant sales results, with far less resistance from the field.View This Webinar
How to Prevent Customer Defection
In this SellingBrew research report, learn how leading B2B companies are protecting their future revenues and profits with innovations in customer retention and defection detection.View This Research
Beyond Reporting with Sales & Pipeline Analysis
To actually improve overall sales performance in a big way, reporting alone simply WILL NOT get you there. This recorded training session shows you how to make the transition from reporting to true sales and pipeline analysis that can drive improved sales performance at-scale.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this interview as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges