How to Stop Losing Sales to “No Decision”
Increase Your Addressable Market by Addressing the Root-Causes Behind Inaction and No-Decision Losses
For many companies, the biggest competitor they have to contend with is "no decision." In fact, various studies have shown that B2B companies can lose up to 40% of their forecasted deals to "no decision" and inaction on the part of the prospect. In this tutorial, you will learn about:
- Why following the conventional wisdom around handling "no decision" losses shrinks your overall potential.
- How addressing the real root-causes behind prospect inaction can create demand and competitive advantage.
- Four primary reasons and root-causes you need to understand to prevent deals from sticking and stalling.
- Strategies and tactics for effectively dealing the root-causes using a simple step-by-step, stage-gate process.
This tutorial is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How Many B2B Sales Teams Lack Negotiation Skills?
Recently, we conducted a PulsePoll to better understand the extent to which B2B sales teams were taking steps to develop and maintain skills in negotiation. Explore what we learned in this Research Brief, complete with helpful charts and analysis.View This Research
How to Fight a Price War
In this on-demand webinar, learn strategies and tactics for preventing a price war, handling "dumb" competitors, de-escalating and avoiding provocative situations, and winning without actually fighting.View This Webinar
Quick Wins in Sales Operations
It’s always good to have a few tricks up your sleeve for boosting results in short order, without investing a ton of effort and money. In this session, we discuss 15 "quick wins" that have proven effective for others.View This Webinar
Driving Sales Effectiveness with Strategic CRM
Are you really getting everything you should from your CRM system? Do you even know what's possible? In this four-part training session replay, learn what leading sales operations are doing differently to drive significant sales results, with far less resistance from the field.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this tutorial as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Anticipating Competitors' Sales Moves
Learn Proven Approaches for Predicting Competitive Actions and Reactions