How to Stop Losing Sales to “No Decision”
Increase Your Addressable Market by Addressing the Root-Causes Behind Inaction and No-Decision Losses
For many companies, the biggest competitor they have to contend with is "no decision." In fact, various studies have shown that B2B companies can lose up to 40% of their forecasted deals to "no decision" and inaction on the part of the prospect. In this tutorial, you will learn about:
- Why following the conventional wisdom around handling "no decision" losses shrinks your overall potential.
- How addressing the real root-causes behind prospect inaction can create demand and competitive advantage.
- Four primary reasons and root-causes you need to understand to prevent deals from sticking and stalling.
- Strategies and tactics for effectively dealing the root-causes using a simple step-by-step, stage-gate process.
This tutorial is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
The Marketing Research Analysis Guide
The Marketing Research Analysis Guide will help you interrogate your marketing research findings to gain strategic insights and identify opportunities for truly meaningful action.View This Tool
The Sales Ops Guide to Enabling Sales Managers
Sales managers are critical points of leverage and enablement. In this on-demand webinar, learn a variety of strategies and tactics that others have used to influence sales managers and drive performance improvements at-scale.View This Webinar
Delivering Answers to the Point of Sale
Our latest research has shown that more data and tools for the field won't improve results. This tutorial reveals a more effective approach for getting salespeople to use data and analytics to make better decisions.View This Tutorial
Using Peer Pressure To Improve Your Margins
Fixing poor pricing and discounting practices can seem futile. And playing bad cop isn't much fun. This tutorial shows you how to build a "system of influence" that gets your salespeople to police their own pricing and discounting behaviors.View This Tutorial
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this tutorial as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
More Effective Onboarding
Leading Edge Practices for Accelerating the Productivity of New Salespeople
Sales Services or Technology?
Check out the SellingBrew directory and learn more about providers like these:
And more! Visit the directory and get the help and solutions you need.