How to Optimize Your Sales Funnel in Five Steps
A Straightforward Process for Improving Sales Results with Relatively Simple "Tweaks"
When you’re trying to optimize your sales funnel, it can be a bit difficult to know where to focus and how to get started. There are so many moving parts—which processes should you target? And how can you improve things at scale, across the entire operation? You need a better way to look at things both to understand the entirety of the situation and also to provide yourself with a framework for your improvement efforts. In this tutorial, you'll learn about:
- How and why you should view your sales funnel as the "assembly line" of your sales machine.
- Identifying the major stage gates in your sales funnel that should be the focus of your efforts.
- How it's possible to drive 40% increases in performance from 5% "tweaks" in the right places.
- Top suggestions and tips for getting started and avoiding major missteps along the way.
This tutorial is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
The Big Deal About "Modern" Sales Playbooks
A lot of sales operations have been trying to determine whether playbooks are something they should be leveraging. And if so, how should they be going about it? In this expert interview, Christopher Faust helps cut through the confusion and provides guidance on topic.View This Interview
The Triangulated Competitive Audit Guide
The Triangulated Competitive Audit Guide provides an expanded reference list of the various types of questions you'll want to ask about your competitors and why.View This Tool
Fooling Yourself About Customer Retention
In this Expert Interview, Rick Reynolds, the CEO of AskForensics, discusses their latest research and reveals a number of effective strategies for maintaining strong customer relationships and retaining your most valuable accounts.View This Interview
Reducing Losses to "No Decision"
Studies have shown that companies can lose up to 40% of their forecasted deals to "no decision". In this on-demand webinar, learn strategic and tactical approaches for dealing with prospect inaction.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this tutorial as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Why Sales Ops Initiatives Fail
Avoiding the Mistakes and Missteps That Have Derailed Other Sales Ops Initiatives
Sales Services or Technology?
Check out the SellingBrew directory and learn more about providers like these:
And more! Visit the directory and get the help and solutions you need.