How to Optimize Your Sales Funnel in Five Steps
A Straightforward Process for Improving Sales Results with Relatively Simple "Tweaks"
When you’re trying to optimize your sales funnel, it can be a bit difficult to know where to focus and how to get started. There are so many moving parts—which processes should you target? And how can you improve things at scale, across the entire operation? You need a better way to look at things both to understand the entirety of the situation and also to provide yourself with a framework for your improvement efforts. In this tutorial, you'll learn about:
- How and why you should view your sales funnel as the "assembly line" of your sales machine.
- Identifying the major stage gates in your sales funnel that should be the focus of your efforts.
- How it's possible to drive 40% increases in performance from 5% "tweaks" in the right places.
- Top suggestions and tips for getting started and avoiding major missteps along the way.
This tutorial is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Are They a Price Buyer or a Poker Player?
In this expert interview with Nelson Hyde of Holden Advisors, you will learn how to tell the difference between true price buyers and buyers who are bluffing.View This Interview
Successful Sales Ops Pilot Programs
How do you get your company to accept new sales tools and approaches, while maximizing your odd of success? In this session, learn how to leverage pilot programs and in-market trials to accelerate your progress.View This Webinar
Creating Content That Actually Works
Content marketing is getting lots of attention, but it's easy to gloss over some crucial processes. In this on-demand webinar, you’ll learn about ten proven strategies for creating more effective sales and marketing content.View This Webinar
Making Change Happen
How do you get an organization to move away from the status quo and actually embrace doing things differently? With the dynamics involved, effective change management requires a more strategic approach.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this tutorial as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Building Sales Ops' Credibility with Sales
Getting the Sales Team To Take Your Ideas and Suggestions More Seriously