Crafting Effective Strategic Value Messages
Get Beyond the Platitudes and Develop Compelling Messages That Highlight Your Differential Value
How do you get prospects to recognize, understand, and believe the value of your offerings? How do you get them to view your offerings as being different and better than the alternatives? In this tutorial, you will learn:
- The 3 main ingredients for strategic value messages and the one critical question they always need to answer.
- The 2 things you need to know in order to show how your offerings deliver value better than the competition.
- The simple and straightforward structure you can use to develop powerful value messages for your offerings.
- How it all comes together through helpful and intuitive examples that clearly illustrate the basic structure.
This tutorial is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Can You Benefit from Better Deal Management?
Some companies close deals rapidly at the expense of margins and profit. Other companies protect margins and control discounting at the expense of cycle-time and close-rates. In this guide, you'll learn how leading companies are able to achieve the best of both worlds.View This Guide
Keeping Your Customers After You've Acquired Them
In this informative interview, Rick Reynolds of AskForensics discusses the primary reasons customers defect, how to identify vulnerable or damaged accounts, and the steps you can take to turn things around.View This Interview
Structuring Effective Sales Ops Functions
This research brief answers three popular questions about Sales Ops structures, including: Should Sales Ops be distributed or centralized? Where should Sales Ops report to, or up through? How should a Sales Ops function be structured?View This Research
How to Crater a Market with Cost-Plus Pricing
For one large manufacturer, cost-plus pricing was tantamount to malpractice. In this case study, learn how the lack of strategic pricing capability reduced the value of an entire market by over $1 billion.View This Case Study
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this tutorial as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges