Crafting Effective Strategic Value Messages
Get Beyond the Platitudes and Develop Compelling Messages That Highlight Your Differential Value
How do you get prospects to recognize, understand, and believe the value of your offerings? How do you get them to view your offerings as being different and better than the alternatives? In this tutorial, you will learn:
- The 3 main ingredients for strategic value messages and the one critical question they always need to answer.
- The 2 things you need to know in order to show how your offerings deliver value better than the competition.
- The simple and straightforward structure you can use to develop powerful value messages for your offerings.
- How it all comes together through helpful and intuitive examples that clearly illustrate the basic structure.
This tutorial is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Isolating the Impacts of Price, Volume, Cost and Mix
Using this straightforward tool, you can finally put an end to the second guessing and skepticism by isolating and quantifying the contributions of price, volume, cost and mix to period-over-period revenue and margin differences.View This Tool
Fooling Yourself About Customer Retention
In this Expert Interview, Rick Reynolds, the CEO of AskForensics, discusses their latest research and reveals a number of effective strategies for maintaining strong customer relationships and retaining your most valuable accounts.View This Interview
How to Retain Your Key Customers
When you lose business from existing accounts, the sales team must acquire even more new business to compensate. In this on-demand training session, learn about seven innovative strategies leading sales operations are using to minimize revenue attrition and customer defection.View This Webinar
Are They a Price Buyer or a Poker Player?
In this expert interview with Nelson Hyde of Holden Advisors, you will learn how to tell the difference between true price buyers and buyers who are bluffing.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this tutorial as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges