Improving Sales Compensation to Boost Results
Proven Strategies and Tactics for More Effective Sales Incentives and Compensation Plans
We all know that compensation and incentives are crucial for driving appropriate behaviors and ensuring desirable outcomes. But sales compensation is really easy to get wrong. There are so many different variables involved...including the salespeople themselves...that it's tough to devise a plan that nails the objectives without a bunch of after-the-fact surprises and unintended consequences. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Tweaking and optimizing the design of your incentive plans to achieve multiple goals and objectives.
- How leading teams are using technology and data-science for plan development, execution and management.
- Aligning other strategic and tactical go-to-market elements support your plans and maximize effectiveness.
- Being proactive to avoid and mitigate the most costly inadvertent errors and unintended consequences.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Negotiating Profitable Deals
Everything comes to a head when your sales team negotiates a deal. You want to win, but you don't want to leave money on the table. So, how do you help your sales team to become better negotiators, so they win the deals they should, at the right price?View This Webinar
Are They a Price Buyer or a Poker Player?
In this expert interview with Nelson Hyde of Holden Advisors, you will learn how to tell the difference between true price buyers and buyers who are bluffing.View This Interview
Avoiding Five Margin-Killing MarCom Mistakes
Your marketing materials are often the first things prospect see. Learn how to identify and avoid five marketing communication mistakes that can damage your value before the sales rep even get a chance.View This Guide
Finding Margin Leaks in Your Sales Processes
Of course, every sale is the result of a process. And with any process, the quality of the final product is influenced by the raw materials. This diagnostic helps improve revenues and margins by identifying the root-causes of erosion in your sales processes.View This Diagnostic
When you join your peers and become a SellingBrew Playbook subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial sales ops topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in sales who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific sales ops challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Boosting the Sales Ops Team's Influence
How to Get Others in Your Company to Embrace Your Plans and Perspectives
July 17, 2020 - 2pm Eastern
August 13, 2020 - 2pm Eastern
Sales Services or Technology?
Check out the SellingBrew directory and learn more about providers like these:
And more! Visit the directory and get the help and solutions you need.